Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

management

duncs

i have a question for you, these players that have criticised the management on here, will they play for sandhurst again or will they be fined in anyway?

Thats up to the club but we think it was just sour grapes from 1 or 2 who have been dropped its not a problem it just escalated a bit with some of the busy kents on here (not you mate) stirring it up as well

Sorry kids swearing again ! I wonder who are the busy KEN*S (being plural - thats more than one Unc) you are referring to Unc !!!

duncs

i have a question for you, these players that have criticised the management on here, will they play for sandhurst again or will they be fined in anyway?

Thats up to the club but we think it was just sour grapes from 1 or 2 who have been dropped its not a problem it just escalated a bit with some of the busy kents on here (not you mate) stirring it up as well

Sorry kids swearing again ! I wonder who are the busy KEN*S (being plural - thats more than one Unc) you are referring to Unc !!!

4th ha ha ha ha

had a very good turn up for training and worked on a few things spoke to all of the players apart from a couple who have been dropped for the last few weeks not a mention of any unrest and had a great atmosphere its injuries we are worried about nothing else

not stirring by all means but did any players actually stand up an voice there opinion duncs? i have a very good relaitionship with our management an players an find it hard when individual players have a problem but wont ask a question when the relevant people they should be asking are very approachable, possibly its just actually asking the relevant questions an having the kahunas to ask them!?

• 2 weeks later...

Are these 5 - 8 players leaving the ones who have voiced on here??

Glimmer Boy if you are who I think you are (alwats a problem when we don't know someones ID ) will you please say what your main gripe is,it seems to me that you appear to be a voice for someone who is not prepaired to air thier own views,if I was you I would concentrate on trying to get into a 1st team and not worry about anything else,hope you are happy at your new club

• 3 weeks later...

11 at sandhurst training last night (from 4 squads) Not even enough for 6 a side!! And no assistant manager now lee has had enough!! why guys?

Delays getting security checked at Gibraltar Barracks?, both Manchester teams playing in the losers Cup? - why do you think there was such a poor turn out GM? - don't hold back - rather than highlight the problem why not tell us the solution.

BTW has Lee really had enough, or was he just unavailable this Saturday therefore didn't train? What's the betting Sandhurst win tomorrow :rolleyes:

11 at sandhurst training last night (from 4 squads) Not even enough for 6 a side!! And no assistant manager now lee has had enough!! why guys?

11 at Sandhurst and no sign of the ''Assistant Manager'' Duncs. So where were you or you jumped ship as well.........lol !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Or maybe Dorking bashing?Seriously we are a broad church,anything goes.The funny thing is that the people who complain most about how boring things are,NEVER START A THREAD.WHY IS THAT?If we were reading their topics,we would have nothing to read,how boring would that be?