Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Walk on song..

Fat Tom Daley

Led Zepellin - Kashmir.

I've only just seen this thread.

I seem to recall we had a period of walking out to the a-team theme tune before the current ditty, however I could be wrong.

But the point that seems to have been missed here is that the walk on song is for the team and not the fans.

At most clubs it's chosen by their captain, I'm guessing it must be the same for us?

So, if you really are after a change then I suggest you speak to the current incumbent of the armband!!

I dont think it is chosen by the captain.

Am sure that Patrick vieira didn't chose the wonder of you a few years ago and similarly this is the one by stone roses wasn't chosen by Roy keane.

A walk on song should however be there to motivate the players and if possible scare the sh1t out the opposing players.

Why don't we record our own version of "you're gonna get your fkng head kicked in,youll never make the station medley " ???

I dont think it is chosen by the captain.

Am sure that Patrick vieira didn't chose the wonder of you a few years ago and similarly this is the one by stone roses wasn't chosen by Roy keane.

A walk on song should however be there to motivate the players and if possible scare the sh1t out the opposing players.

Why don't we record our own version of "you're gonna get your fkng head kicked in,youll never make the station medley " ???

Yeah, pretty shocking isn't it, The Wonder of You, what that song has to do with Arsenal I'll never know!

Like your idea of a fans one, think that'll go down a treat!

As it goes, I really noticed the music at the Lowestoft game the other week, the half time choices was terrible for a football game, stuff along the lines of I Will Surrive, It's Raining Men etc, what was going on there, did someone slip a diva's cd in the player of something??

Maybe not chosen by the captains, but certainly chosen by the players.......

The point is, it's not a song for the fans it's a song for the team. So why should (or would) the fans be a part of it's choice?

http://footballgroundguide.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13552

This isn't arsenal you know.

Thank fck it isn't

Most clubs have an anthem,or at least clubs with a level of history do,be it non league or league,others choose songs that get the team going,never really heard of players picking songs before,many don't stick around that long nowadays,I think a walk on song should be about the fans as much as the players,like with bubbles,supposedly creating an intimidating factor for the visitors