Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SATURDAY 21st JANUARY

Smudge

hanworth 2-2 windsor. went to see this and a great advert for the CCL. all this guernsey talk is taking away from this cracking game. anyone else watch this one?

Yep I did !

As stated on a previous thread, I agree totally....... great climax....oooh aaah missus !

hanworth 2-2 windsor. went to see this and a great advert for the CCL. all this guernsey talk is taking away from this cracking game. anyone else watch this one?

Yep I was there and thought it was a decent game wind played it's part with Windsor dominating first half and then hanworth forcing the Windsor keeper the make some great saves in the 2nd half

Considering the conditions both teams played some good football. The wind was always going to be a huge factor, 2-0 at half time felt like a par score with the wind.

Under normal circumstances a point away at Hanworth would be seen as good result as they are clearly a good outfit, however given that Guildford seem unstoppable at the moment it feels like 2 points lost.

I was in the group that went to Guernsey Sat with Eversley and just have a few points above the trip.

The trip was amazing and the way Guernsey treat you is top class from the minute you get there to the minute you leave.

Sav and Clem also had the players switched on. I am sure sometimes players (not all) go there just for a laugh but the management had put in a belief we would get something out of game.The simple point of the game is that we deserved to win. We had the better chances. The sending off was a certain one. The pen was a pen. He kicked our player and not the ball. Dont see how it not a foul. We could have been down to ten as well with your pen but as inmyday has mentioned Guernsey could have had another send off so it evens it up.

After game the players could then relax and we enjoyed the evening. i think the pubs loved us in the evening.A few sore heads in morning but that could be down to the Chairman and Captain ordering 100 jeager bombs.Met a few of the Guernsey players in the night club (they agreed with pen and SO). Baker and Allen were having photos taken together alot.

Good luck to Guernsey FC as you will still win the league and all your staff and players were very good after game.

Heard Sav and Clem put £500 on Eversley to win ;)

Considering the conditions both teams played some good football. The wind was always going to be a huge factor, 2-0 at half time felt like a par score with the wind.

Under normal circumstances a point away at Hanworth would be seen as good result as they are clearly a good outfit, however given that Guildford seem unstoppable at the moment it feels like 2 points lost.

Flatulence and footy have never been good partners !

:bolt:

I have been quite happy for this to have slipped under the radar. I can not find anything to disagree with any of the comments already posted. Just a shame that the wind played such a significant role in the game.

I don't think there is anything wrong with betting on a game your are involved in as long as it is to win the game only ie no scores, first corners etc.

But the FA do and players should be aware of this rule. Was a story on the BBC website in 2010. Link here.

I know a number of players read this forum and hopefully they might now be aware of the rule.

Edited by HKP

Any participating sportsman betting on matches has to be a big no-no.

Look how the Paki's suffered - NO BALLS AT ALL !

I can't find the post from someone at EversleyFC that said you player a couple inch gash where he eas caught for the penalty, but after seeing the tv coverage there was no contact.

Once again congratulations on your performance.

Edited by HKP

I can't find the post from someone at EversleyFC that said you player a couple inch gash where he eas caught for the penalty, but after seeing the tv coverage there was no contact.

Once again congratulations on your performance.

The gash must have been from another incident because TV footage shows no contact, it couldn't have been any clearer.

See for yourself, see tv footage on link below.

http://www.channelonline.tv/channelonline_sport/

Eversley did deserve the win though, well done Eversley.

Looking forward to seeing those tv pictures of our penalty as well. Our player has a cut down his leg from the challenge,so fairly certain there was some contact!

Some of the GFC fans on here could learn a few things from the Committee/Players at their club with regards to winning AND losing gracefully.

Good luck to GFC for the rest of the season.

Heres the evidence NO CONTACT !

G.D.make your mind up,last week you was my mate,this week your not(insults included).Saturday you was robbed all Refs fault,today Eversley deserved the win.Never met a bigger 2 faced plonker in my life

Look in the mirror and you will see a bigger one.

How far away were you from the penalty incident GD? Closer than the referee? If not I'd be more inclined to go accept the decision of a neutral, qualified referee opposed to a unqualified supporter of one of the teams who was further away from the incident. No?

Obviously us unqualified people could see it clearer ! see TV evidence, I await your apology