Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor v Molesey 28th January 2012

Don't Blame Me

Turnstile will open at 12:00 this Saturday. No, I have not gone mad or fallen out with T - this is all about the televising on ITV of the FA Cup 4th Round Tie between Liverpool and Manchester Utd. The bar will be open from 12:00 so come along, watch the tv, drink some beer then hopefully cheer on the boys to victory against Molesey.

The prospect of watching Livepool v Man Utd leaves me cold. I hope they both lose! As long as I have a steady supply of fags and pies I should be ok.

Edited by WindsorFC Programme Editor

Will you be staying in your hut for the entire 3 hours? :o

You're a good man Ed, a very good man!

I'm told he can claim this as a second official home !

:bolt:

So easy game for the Stags tomorrow then ? Wonder if new boy Dickens will get his first start. Not included in the squad for Mondays Newport Pagnell game.....anyone know the reasons why ?

Guildford at home to Wembley so should get 3 points ....maybe, so whos got the more difficult game I ask ?

Neither teams can afford to drop points!

Edited by NICE GUY

Brilliant Cross from young Laz for the second goal, I do hope the injury is not too bad as he has impressed me every time he's played so far this season. (Great goal in the cup on Monday as well)

As for the match, a game of 2 halves or what, Scotty’s team talk @ half time did its trick.

And to top off a great afternoon I see Wembley won away from home as well.

Come on you Lepers...

Dickens couldn't play under county cup rules as he wasn't signed 7 days before the original date of the tie.

Maybe he had 'Great Expectations' !!