Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 28th scores/results

Wattsy

all you have done is confirm everything that Rothers has said in his Report are you sure you were there Hmmmmm

....even the goalscorers ...............lol !

By the way, their manager was wearing brown trousers...........lager on tap Calsberg or Fosters.....woooops there goes another rubber tree plant !

all you have done is confirm everything that Rothers has said in his Report are you sure you were there Hmmmmm

....even the goalscorers ...............lol !

By the way, their manager was wearing brown trousers...........lager on tap Calsberg or Fosters.....woooops there goes another rubber tree plant ....go and borrow Smudgeyboys gun !!!

Where's the bias NICE GUY? I said Windsor were far from ominous in the 1st 40 minutes... I said Windsor started with a team that lacked pace and mobility in the 1st half... And I said Molesey ripped us apart during that time...

Did I not say their 'keeper had a fine game?

Did Windsor not totally dominate Molesey in the 2nd half?

Was it not a red card in your opinion?

Or did you decide that discretion was the better part of valour and stayed away from Stag Meadow? We were looking out for some snivelling little toady coming through the gate but might have missed you.

Oh such hurtful words..... now, now keep your hair on ...touched a nerve Roths have I.... you should go and have you Sunday roast !

Edited by NICE GUY

how is the predicting coming on, away win for Colliers ha ha ha you know feck all

So you're interested in my prediction eh, at least I predict, you don't cos its too difficult for you....now let me explain how you do it................lol !!!

Erm let me think, 31 goals in 8 goals and you can't defend .......ASSISTANT MANAGER .....ha ha ha !!!

how is the predicting coming on, away win for Colliers ha ha ha you know feck all

So you're interested in my prediction eh, at least I predict, you don't cos its too difficult for you....now let me explain how you do it................lol !!!

Erm let me think, 31 goals in 8 goals and you can't defend .......ASSISTANT MANAGER .....ha ha ha !!!

Error N.G.?

Great footage as always trs

Thank you, helps when there's a few goals of plenty of incident!

Still think the keeper is not outside his box when he handles. Also, interesting to note lino is totally unmoved when ref gives the pen against Glads3.

Can someone put an update of the top 8 in CCL prem or direct me to a link 4 the league.

Try this

http://full-time.the...?league=3956158

Hadn't realised Dorking had fallen so far. Having had a good start and looked safely mid table, now on a terrible run and only four points from the trapdoor. With all the pending restructuring, we really don't want to find ourselves marooned in Div 1 next season.

NG goes on about Sandhurst shipping goals, well Chicks are even worse. Never mind, Windsor are in town on Tuesday... :depressed:

Real 6 pointer at Mole Valley SCR next Saturday.

Wars 4-1 joseph Hatrick mcdiarmiad

Not a game of any real quality, but packed with incident. Debatable GK handling outside area, meaty challenges, 21 man handbags, penalty save, 5 goals, 2 reds. Have I built it up enough?

Pretty much spot on the reds were not straight both two yellows first 20 we were good then the handbags an our game went wars built on it an was only gona be one winner id say men against boys today oh how i wish i played in the game relish gsmes like that!!

Very debatable hand ball !!!

Good luck wars i knew that would be our toughest away fixture! Good to see gilesy with a 20 min cameo !

Nice Guy / Duncs - have a look at the form guide since December - Sandhurst a creditable 7th :rolleyes:

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTabMonth.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=17741&LeagueCode=COMC2011&FormDate=2011-12-29&MPeriod=2

Wars 4-1 joseph Hatrick mcdiarmiad

Not a game of any real quality, but packed with incident. Debatable GK handling outside area, meaty challenges, 21 man handbags, penalty save, 5 goals, 2 reds. Have I built it up enough?

Pretty much spot on the reds were not straight both two yellows first 20 we were good then the handbags an our game went wars built on it an was only gona be one winner id say men against boys today oh how i wish i played in the game relish gsmes like that!!

Very debatable hand ball !!!

Good luck wars i knew that would be our toughest away fixture! Good to see gilesy with a 20 min cameo !

thanks newby although I think it was more like 5 lol and I agree with you we have got a good bunch of players who are ready to get stuck in if need be and hopefully we will meet again next year all the best fella