Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 28th scores/results

Wattsy

Great footage as always trs

Yer I thought he was well out yesterday but looking back he seems well in !! Video technology !!

Thank you, helps when there's a few goals of plenty of incident!

Still think the keeper is not outside his box when he handles. Also, interesting to note lino is totally unmoved when ref gives the pen against Glads3.

Cheers mate, he was there when we played you also!!! He moved his arm quickly enough to give wars a pen when we played em and not in a million years was it a pen

Edited by loop

Updated league table here

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunitedfc01/126383/LeagueTable

Epsom & Ewell deducted 3 points for playing an ineligible player v Croydon.

Horley v Badshot Lea match awarded to Horley.

Wow! The behaviour of some of the players in the Warlingam v Bedfont game leaves a lot to be desired.

Although a couple of the officials decisions on the video looked debatable (although the majority looked correct) there is no excuse for some of the antics here. Surrounding the referee like Warlingham did on the award of the penalty is not good to see. I hope the referee showed a yellow card to the right back who sprinted a good 20 yards to have a go.

IMO it should have been a red for the goalkeeper (assuming that he did handle outside of the box).

how is the predicting coming on, away win for Colliers ha ha ha you know feck all

So you're interested in my prediction eh, at least I predict, you don't cos its too difficult for you....now let me explain how you do it................lol !!!

Erm let me think, 31 goals in 8 goals and you can't defend .......ASSISTANT MANAGER .....ha ha ha !!!

Nice Guy / Duncs - have a look at the form guide since December - Sandhurst a creditable 7th :rolleyes:

http://www.football....12-29&MPeriod=2

GF your missing the point, just identifying its about the goals per game ratio since Sandhursts new ASSISTANT MANAGER mnnn?... arrived !

Hartley 2-1 Lammas

Even tho we lost it was probably one of our best performances on a defensive side of it. Lammas played 70 mins with 10 men after Mitchell goff was sent off for two yellows. It's tough playing with 10 against anyone let alone one of the best teams in the league. Lammas defended well and Hartley were finding it hard to break Lammas defence down but didn't give cox too much to handle in the Lammas goal. Lammas went 1 nil up threw Shane Rideout. It just felt like it was gonna be our day, we didn't create much but worked our socks off as Hartley started to put pressure on. Hartley then scored a worldy with a over head kick, straight in the top corner on around 80 mins. Hartley then wrapped it up 5 mins later when again another worldy straight off the post and in. Harsh on Lammas whose effort deserved more than what we got but that's football for ya. Best of luck to Hartley for the rest of the season.

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunitedfc01/126383/LeagueTable

Cc 1 st Hanworth now Epsom deducted points! And what do Croydon get out of this? Nothing I suppose where do them six points go? Nowhere that's where joke! we should either get the points or at least reply the game! Because if it happened in a cup game you would have been awarded it correct anyone?

Does seem a bit odd tp, if the oppo doesn't turn up you get 3 points. If they turn up with ineligible players you get nowt! I think the Horley v Badshot game should be played, but BL get a three point deduction anyway with a small fine. That way Horley have to earn the points and BL get the chance to wipe out the deduction, whilst not adding to their overall tally should they win.

Very good point Tickets,still at least both games were away from home.A ludicrous rule if you ask me.The only winners are the League,does anyone know the Fine Tariff for doing this.I am sure that on both occassions the Teams,deducted the points were unaware of their mistake.

Understand smudge but at the end of the day that's Hanworths and Epsoms fault obviously it wasn't checked by there Match Sec so why should Croydon lose out! Stinks mate, TRS as for Baggy I'm with you game should be replayed if baggy can prove the situation if not just deduct the points form them don't give them to Horley what's the difference between them and us?

Tell me, why should we have to play baggy lea, they had no team/players so got the game called off. So why should they play the game when all team is back and available?

Not saying what happened to other teams is right.

Just seen the item about Horley being awarded the points for the game where Badshot Lea were unable to get a side out. Last year we had a game at Croydon called off because the manager was "not well" and could not contact players. We were in the middle of a 15+ winning run and I have no doubt in my mind that we would have gone there that SATURDAY and taken 3 points, regardless of the side Croydon put out. The decision from CCL was to replay the game and I recall that the response from CCL was that no team should be allowed to earn points away from the field of play. Croydon were deducted a point and fined a sum that I cannot quite recall, but something like £100-200. We eventually had to travel to Croydon on a WEDNESDAY night when, on the way, my car and the Chairpersons car were involved in an accident, in which 7 players were also involved. Both of our cars were damaged beyond repair but we ensured that we got to the Arena by hook or by crook. We drew that game 1-1 and it severely dented our promotion hopes as this was one of about 3 games where extra points would have brought us right up with Chertsey - 8 points difference - and it has always been something that has irked me. We have a letter from the CCL that is quite categoric in it's content and I cannot now see how on earth they can have come up with such a decision when there is history that shows that a precedent has been set. At the time we were not totally happy with the outcome, but accepted it. It is now quite late - and I don't drink - so I have had no contact with anyone at my club, but I can confirm that this will be taken up with the CCL fairly quickly as it really does stink in my view. This league is hard enough without teams being "given" points. And the point from Horley that they cannot be judged by what happened to other teams is understandable but wrong. Points should be won on the pitch.

http://www.clubwebsi...383/LeagueTable

Cc 1 st Hanworth now Epsom deducted points! And what do Croydon get out of this? Nothing I suppose where do them six points go? Nowhere that's where joke! we should either get the points or at least reply the game! Because if it happened in a cup game you would have been awarded it correct anyone?

Croydon lost the 2 games in question. Had they won them would you be seeking extra points?

Unfortunately we didn't take our chances and wembley did, no problem whatsoever! Fair play to wembley good win for them!!

Roll on next week

heard this game was a little like palace Cardiff with wembley only having 4 shots fair play to them good win against leaders guilford

How did millwall do in the semis??? Lol

If you play an illegible player that its your own fault and the opposition should be awarded the game by three goals to nil and the offending club should be fined.