Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 31st January

Mewcenary

Egham v Gurnsey 19:45 :D :D :D :D :D

I will be there Egg&Ham. Hope its as good as the Windsor v Molesey game I went to on Saturday ... but needs to be good to beat that me thinks !

Be good to see how Guernsey compare with Egham CCL Premier. It will be a good lesson for Guernsey to be prepared for next season.

Well, hope Knaphill goes ahead. Last time around it was postponed due to the rain, would be frustrating for it to be postponed due to ice this time, I guess!

I imagine the decision for the Guernsey game will be required by 1pm to avoid the possibility of wasted flights.

I will be there Egg&Ham. Hope its as good as the Windsor v Molesey game I went to on Saturday ... but needs to be good to beat that me thinks !

Be good to see how Guernsey compare with Egham CCL Premier. It will be a good lesson for Guernsey to be prepared for next season.

I'll be there :) come and say hello, it would be great to meet you.

This is a welcome break from the league and as we will be underdogs win or lose we will enjoy this one :)

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

I'll be there :) come and say hello, it would be great to meet you.

This is a welcome break from the league and as we will be underdogs win or lose we will enjoy this one :)

Not in my view. Just because you are temporarily a step below Egham you will - with all that talent - be favourites when this game finally gets under way ;)

Banstead vs Worcester Park is OFF

Called off already?! Is there no chance at all?

No idea. We just got the tx saying its off due to frozen pitch.