Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southend Echo

cup of tea

Meant to post this on Friday. I was looking through the sports pages in the Southend Echo last week and there was an interview with Dale Brightly in there. He was basically saying that the league title was probably a two horse race between Billericay and Lowestoft (Lowestoft were their closest rivals) and he sounded pretty confident that Billericay would beat Hornchuch when they come to the Bridge. He was full of praise for Hendon

With the resources available to Lowestoft, I still reckon they are favourites for the title (yes I know they've had a bit of a wobble recently) but I wouldn't rule out Hornchurch just yet.

Meant to post this on Friday. I was looking through the sports pages in the Southend Echo last week and there was an interview with Dale Brightly in there. He was basically saying that the league title was probably a two horse race between Billericay and Lowestoft (Lowestoft were their closest rivals) and he sounded pretty confident that Billericay would beat Hornchuch when they come to the Bridge. He was full of praise for Hendon

With the resources available to Lowestoft, I still reckon they are favourites for the title (yes I know they've had a bit of a wobble recently) but I wouldn't rule out Hornchurch just yet.

I'm pleased Dale has proved all the doubters wrong but cant see Billericay winning it.

I will stick with my pre season 1-2 of Lowestoft and Hx but really hope Hx can win it

Dale is writting us off,its a dig at Hornchurch after what happened at A) home to concord in fa cup and B) away at Ricay when we beat them.

He can write us off as much as he wants but we went there with an under strength side and won,perhaps he should keep his thoughts to himself as he was telling certain people involved with Hornchurch that they would batter us at New Lodge,actions speak louder than words sometimes.

Craig Edwards has said exactly the same thing on BBC Essex this morning. It's all mind games but it has a habit of having the opposite effect and motivating the opposition.

Dont believe everything you read in the press.

Im surprised they actually printed something that didnt have anything to do with C****y, wouldnt wipe my [censored] with that rag.