Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New England Manager?

It seems that Harry Redknapp is 99.9% likely to be the new manager, after events today.

However, I think that Alan Pardew would be a good choice - English and doing a good job at Newcastle United.

Replace Pardew with Nigel Adkins, then Simon Grayson can take up the Southampton vacancy.

What's to lose. There's no way we would have won the Euros under Capello IMO.

Pearce has played at the highest level, captained his country and has experience of international competition. In fact he is the only Englishman alive who has taken his team to the final of a major international tournament.

The only question is if he can take the press battering.

Doesn't matter who you give it to - I doubt we're going to win the Euros

As long as this country keeps throwing silly money at the Premiership and not in the grass roots of football then we're never going to get enough good players to be competitive. Also play too much football in the Premiership just so that teams can make more money - by the time a major competition comes along, some players can't perform to their best.

Happy to give it to Harry - Can't see what else he can do though as he's got the same bunch of players as Capello.

Sorry to be pessimistic about our chances.

Not sure I'm allowed to say this but there are too many foreigners in the premier league, think I heard on 5live that only 37% of players in the Pl are home bred. Correct me if I'm wrong,was early in the morning

We are gonna win the Euros if Wilshere is fit

And btw, whether I hate Man U or not, I'd pick Welbeck up front with Rooney once Wayne's ban ends. Before that I'd pick Danny with Crouch, And maybe try Cleverley with Carrick in midfield, with the old boy on the left.

IF SCHOLES DOESN'T PLAY, ENGLAND WILL WIN.

Oh and I'd pick Lee Cattermole in midfield

I feel the job should be given to someone young who hasn't yet properly proved themselves and preferably someone who has been on the sidelines or is already involved in the England setup and so is used to the environment. Stuart Pearce has a chance now so we will see how he does. Other young managers who have found league football challenging such as Gareth Southgate could do well instead for England. I don't think Harry Redknapp would be a good choice as he is currently having an amazing season so far with Tottenham and should play it out at least for two seasons, even though it would be better for other clubs below if spurs struggled without him.

Stuart Pearce should stay as coach as he can learn more and become better as he is getting tips from diffrent coaches.