Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mo Farah

Again, predictable Rhodesy dodges Horace's point. Well made if I might say.

A great night produced by honest, hardworking genuine BRITISH athletes. All who are so polite , eloquent, grateful to others it makes you proud to be BRITISH! These guys work their socks off and deserve their success as do the sailors , cyclists etc etc. No self importance amongst them unlike the footballers this country breeds - overpaid and over hyped by others and themselves!. So pleased (and I hate to see GB losing) that the football team got knocked out so we did not have to hear them talking utter BS (when you find one that can string a few words together) ..the country has had a reality check this Olympics I just hope the successful sports take advantage of the success. Rhodes - I dont know you and really do not want to know you. The bile you have spewed on this thread says all I need to know about you. Utter Dick!

Go on Mo get the double!

Stop Whinging - I’ve nothing against Mo Farah and was delighted when he won on Saturday night

But you have completely changed your tune Rhodes! Just look back over your earlier posts. Out of interest, why have you started posting from around 6am each day? Surely the internet cafes aren't open then? Or have you treated yourself to a laptop with some of your redundancy money?

Out of interest, why have you started posting from around 6am each day? Surely the internet cafes aren’t open then? Or have you treated yourself to a laptop with some of your redundancy money?

Horace – Why are you so interested, NeutralFan seems capable of knowing the location I post from so maybe you should ask him.

I'm merely interested, in a similar way to you when there's something to seize upon . Clearly something has changed, and I'm sure we'd all like to know what.

Loosely - So will you be cheering Mo Farah to Olympic Gold in August, I won't!

What do you care Rhodesy, you don't even consider him British?

Hookey - Well I was cheering him on with everyone else and there were great scenes afterwards with his wife and daughter

Just in case you couldn't be bothered to read it all, you glory hunting tw@t

What do you care Rhodesy, you don't even consider him British?

Hookey - Well I was cheering him on with everyone else and there were great scenes afterwards with his wife and daughter

Just in case you couldn't be bothered to read it all, you glory hunting tw@t

Busted Cliffy. ;)

I'm merely interested, in a similar way to you when there's something to seize upon . Clearly something has changed, and I'm sure we'd all like to know what.

Horace - I would have thought that you had something far more interesting to think about particularly on your birthday, many happy returns.

Hookey - I've learned from the master haven't I, Loosely.

Thanks for the birthday wishes chaps. I like Eastside's theory!

So, as you haven't denied it, are we correct in assuming that you were made redundant by the MOD? Just out of interest of course. Nor have you denied that you are nailing some sort who owns a laptop, so that must be correct too. By your unique logic of course. I will take failure to respond as confirmation, just like you do.

Horace - I'm sure I have mentioned previously that I'm still a proud Civil Servant plying my trade in Whitehall for Queen and Country

A bit like Gregory Lance-Watkins then... the stories I have heard about this former Government Employee.

Horace - I'm sure I have mentioned previously that I'm still a proud Civil Servant plying my trade in Whitehall for Queen and Country

Come on folks, a round of applause please - got a direct answer to a question from the slippery so-and-so!