Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Night Games

Well done Dorking

Popped to Sandhurst tonight - South Park could have had double figures

Hope you enjoyed the game NLN?

Yees you were a joy to watch going forward and Sandhurst had no answer. Worst side for hounding the ref i've seen since Kilburn they were as well. left wing back lucky to stay on the pitch after telling the assistant ref to f@ck off at least 3 times in the first 5 min's.

Sorrry shot straight off at the final whistle as far too cold for a spring evening !

Great win for Farnham last night over a good Hanworth side who made us work really hard for the three points. Own goal won it, take any luck we can!!!

(Sorry Kroons), Referee again awful, I am hoping he is in the bottom tier of referee's this year because he is the worst we have had all season!!!!! I cannot understand how we had a disciplinary case involving him only a few weeks ago that we won, he was noted to have exaggerated his version of events, yet he is then still appointed to our fixtures??? No we did not put a report in, I have explained before, we got fined last time and it makes no difference because he was poor earlier in the season and 4 months later he is getting worse! (Or he just does not like us!?)

Edited by Ace1

Knaphill 4 v 0 Worcester Park

Another pleasing performance by the lads tonight, against a very hard working side.

Up the Knappers!!!

It wasn't a bad game last night. Some decent football played by both teams. Not making excuses but 14 players were unavailable for last night's fixtures (injuries, holidays! and work commitments) which meant we had to throw in a lot of youngsters, who for the first 20 minutes looked very good and we could have gone 2-0 up but for two very good missed chances.

Knaphill took all their chances well and things weren't helped when we went down to 10 men but I'm fairly happy with the way we went about things and worked til the end.

Ellers certainly seems to have turned things around very quickly and no doubt Knaphill will be a force to be reckoned with come next season.

No complaints from us last night. No excuses. The score was a fair one. Molesey were also denied what looked like a clear penalty and hit the post too.

It's such a close league on any given day that when one team switches off and the other plays well that you can get these sort of results, and haven't there been a lot of them this season? Plenty of 7's 8's, 9's and double figures too.

Epsom 0-6 Molesey f/t

Sandhurst 1-7 South Park f/t

Egham 3-0 Croydon

Farnham 2-1 Hanworth f/t

Dorking 1-1 Windsor f/t

Cove 1-4 RPV f/t

Dorking 1 Windsor 1 surely not !!! ........I know the referee and his assistants were crap, denied a cert pen, maybe the pitch was awful, maybe the floodlights were not strong enough, maybe, maybe anything ..........lol !!! Money, money money !,

a nice guy post that finally made me laugh :giggle:

Another hammering for Sandhurst. Shame cos I have a lot of time for guys down at that club.

Dont think have any time for each other spent most the game arguing with each other and the bench. One big war going on down there?

What was the reason for DT leaving there? Had a good successful side together following on from Jon Underwood but has all gone horribly wrong down there. Similarly DT at Cove while improving what they had there hasn't had the same success and has also been on the wrong end of some hidings.

What was the reason for DT leaving there? Had a good successful side together following on from Jon Underwood but has all gone horribly wrong down there. Similarly DT at Cove while improving what they had there hasn't had the same success and has also been on the wrong end of some hidings.

Depends how you define "horribly wrong" SF. With the players DT assembled at the start of the season Sandhurst would probably have been top 6, maybe even top 4. All apart from 3 players have departed since DT left, so mid-table is about as "right" as it could get. If the new managers brief was to keep them in the Premier, then that has been achieved, albeit with a constantly changing squad.

To me Sandhurst were always a nice club, players were similar year in year out with one or two additions and they all seemed to enjoy what they were doing. Now it just seems a mess, players and management arguing, sone very poor results no matter who is playing or what the remit was and an all round lack of enjoyment at the club last two times I have been.

Was at game last night v south park and it was embarising!!! New players every game no bond between any of them and what seems to be a complete lack of respect toward the management and vice versa! Dt did have a good squad assembled but things seemed to be on the up after the change over in management. This appears to be well over now and I hope things get better!

Think Duncs has left now? And is it true that Lee riddell has also thrown the towel in?

And what's with all the negativity from the dugout?!?! Joke.

No complaints from us last night. No excuses. The score was a fair one. Molesey were also denied what looked like a clear penalty and hit the post too.

It's such a close league on any given day that when one team switches off and the other plays well that you can get these sort of results, and haven't there been a lot of them this season? Plenty of 7's 8's, 9's and double figures too.

Pretty poor E&E Ed. If there are results as you say, the defence and defence as a team need to be seriously looked at by each and every club with such constant beatings.

6-0 WOW and at home !!! E&E worst defeat of the season ! Team switches off ? Thats not what I've heard about last night. Do you think your players believe they/club are out of the relegation mire ? Have heard that it could have been easily been double figures last night, is that cos of the above and think they are safe ?

Personally, with respect to both league positions of the respective clubs, I would have thought that E&E would have done better than getting thrashed 6-0 rather embarrassing wouldn't you think! . Has Lyndon got a few problems there ? Glad the officials aren't to blame on this occasion.............or were they............lol !

Big changes needed. Brand new full squad Is required. What's there now, isn't good enough.

Don't agree! I think there is some decent players there but no leadership and no tactics!

I'm not in the habit of picking certain players out but there was one on show last night who was possibly the worst i've seen at step 5 level ever !!!

He also had the biggest mouth when it came to moaning at the ref!