Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Night Games

There just not good enough Glimmerman. Leadership i agree, no voice, no drive. But tactically, I don't agree thats so much of a problem. As a manager, you can only do so much, or ask your players to do so much. At this level, I firmly don't believe it matters wether you play 433, or 442 or whatever so much. If you have 11 players on that pitch, that are better than the opposition, you will win the game. Tactics only get you so far, a players talent will win you the game. And last night, there wasn't one player, that looked like a match winner.

Big changes needed. Brand new full squad Is required. What's there now, isn't good enough.

Don't agree! I think there is some decent players there but no leadership and no tactics!

I'm not in the habit of picking certain players out but there was one on show last night who was possibly the worst i've seen at step 5 level ever !!!

He also had the biggest mouth when it came to moaning at the ref!

Thats what bad players do NLN !!!

Epsom 0-6 Molesey f/t

Sandhurst 1-7 South Park f/t

Egham 3-0 Croydon

Farnham 2-1 Hanworth f/t

Dorking 1-1 Windsor f/t

Cove 1-4 RPV f/t

Dorking 1 Windsor 1 surely not !!! ........I know the referee and his assistants were crap, denied a cert pen, maybe the pitch was awful, maybe the floodlights were not strong enough, maybe, maybe anything ..........lol !!! Money, money money !,

a nice guy post that finally made me laugh :giggle:

You must be easily amused then !

1. IMHO, the officials were good and let the game flow. 1. NOT ONE YELLOW CARD. The referee commented to me after the game what a pleasure it had been to officiate.

2. Not sure about the penalty appeal.

3. Pitch looked OK to me, considering the water thats been on it.

4. FLOODLIGHTS. We spent a FORTUNE on them last week, and passed the lux test. Almost TOO bright, if you ask me !

5. Money ! What's money ??

Edited by Big J R

Epsom 0-6 Molesey f/t

Egham 3-0 Croydon

Farnham 2-1 Hanworth f/t

Dorking 1-1 Windsor f/t

Cove 1-4 RPV f/t

Dorking 1 Windsor 1 surely not !!! ........I know the referee and his assistants were crap, denied a cert pen, maybe the pitch was awful, maybe the floodlights were not strong enough, maybe, maybe anything ..........lol !!! Money, money money !,

1. IMHO, the officials were good and let the game flow. 1. NOT ONE YELLOW CARD. The referee commented to me after the game what a pleasure it had been to officiate.

4. FLOODLIGHTS. We spent a FORTUNE on them last week, and passed the lux test. Almost TOO bright, if you ask me !

BJR I think you've got the wrong end of the stick dear boy !!!

Very, very disappointed that we didn't pick up 3 points last night. But if we are to drop points, I would rather drop them to a club like Dorking. Good, honest decent people - even if the cover by the tea bar now leaks ;-)

Nice Guy,unlike you to be so kind.Rather than tearing them off a strip

I think that you will find that NG's broken record is still going round and round and round.

The officials last night were top notch. No complaints from me on that account. Dorking's youngsters were a credit to their club and new management team and I wish them all the very best for the rest of this season.

Don't over complicate the game, end of the day, it's 11 against 11. If yours are better, then you win.

i agree that the team with the better 11 will generally win but i dont think that by mentioning the word tactics this is over complicating the game!

managers have very little imput whilst the game is in progress! relying on shrewed subsitutions or the ability to change things at half time where problems are seen from the sideline. however tactics, set up, posistioning of playing personel prior to a game or halftime CAN influence a game and m

TACTICS are a massive part of football put into the team by the manager.

ost certainly keep the team competative till the final whistle and not have your team shipping in 7, 8 or 9 goals a game. this should be part of any good managements remit along with many other traits. and this is what i am seeing as missing.

how would teams like wigan, stoke etc ever take points of the likes of chelsea, man u etc if this was not the case??

but yes agree not all the players are good enough, but some are playing with no instruction other than try your hardest!!! any person can say that before a game to any team and have no influence. if every team were to lie down and take a loss because the other team had a better 11 there would be no competition and no game we love.

Epsom 0-6 Molesey f/t

Egham 3-0 Croydon

Farnham 2-1 Hanworth f/t

Dorking 1-1 Windsor f/t

Cove 1-4 RPV f/t

Hockey now, is it ??

And there was me thinking this was a footy site.

Hey-Ho !

Very, very disappointed that we didn't pick up 3 points last night. But if we are to drop points, I would rather drop them to a club like Dorking. Good, honest decent people - even if the cover by the tea bar now leaks ;-)

Yeah right, oh aren't Windsor so charitable, even tho' to have a dig at Dorking's tea bar facility. Your club has enough money, why don't they donate and help pay to have it fixed ! Perhaps one should look a bit deeper 'cos it seems that Windsor are very generous and charitable to the bottom based clubs such as Dorking (x2) taking 4 pts out of 6, Chessingtom & Hook, Farnham and Mole Valley !

Any idea where your team is going wrong ?

Lol nice guy is on form atm!!!

Perhaps a change of name is due NICE GUY..... nasty guy lol ;) u heard it hear first lol

Lol nice guy is on form atm!!!

Perhaps a change of name is due NICE GUY..... nasty guy lol ;) u heard it hear first lol

LOL Phil !

What was the reason for DT leaving there? Had a good successful side together following on from Jon Underwood but has all gone horribly wrong down there. Similarly DT at Cove while improving what they had there hasn't had the same success and has also been on the wrong end of some hidings.

The reasons for me going won't come out from me but I clearly had good reason to go with the squad I had worked on all summer looking good. Taking over at Cove was always going to be a tough task with no core of a team there and having one point on the board. It's been a real challenge but looking forward to next season already and building again

Very much enjoyed my time at Sandhurst start of the season and the team that was assembled by DT, I believe could have comfortably been top 5. However I make no secret of laying blame with the Chairman of Sandhurst, as my reason for leaving, along with a few other players' reason I'm sure. Good luck to them, they need it.

Epsom 0-6 Molesey f/t

Egham 3-0 Croydon

Farnham 2-1 Hanworth f/t

Dorking 1-1 Windsor f/t

Cove 1-4 RPV f/t

yes read the post man lol