Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Night Games

Very, very disappointed that we didn't pick up 3 points last night. But if we are to drop points, I would rather drop them to a club like Dorking. Good, honest decent people - even if the cover by the tea bar now leaks ;-)

Windsor Prog. talking about being condescending in another post......well my dear man I suggest you read your comments above. End of chat Big Time......... !

Edited by NICE GUY

End of chat Big Time......... !

Can we ask the mods to remove NG's site access just in case he's tempted to break his promise above ?

Term of phrase or is it you don't want me on this site, I'll leave that to the Mod's to decide......but please remember you have your own site to play with. Oh yeah and whilst on that subject, instead of bellowing on here, I see that there is NO comment made from any Windsor forumite/supporter about Windsors 1-1 draw with Dorking on Tuesday..........now I wonder why that is .......lol !!!

Because they are all posting here maybe?Maybe it is not a time for happiness on the Windsor Forum,slash the budget I say,save it for next year is my advice.2nd now is no certainty,4th would be a disaster surely?

#

Reduce their budget what to £1500.00 a week...........lol !!! Thats a bit difficult to do Smudgeyboy when some players are on contract.

Windsor should remain 2nd Smudgeyboy unless they have any basement clubs to play.............ha ha ha !!!

Very, very disappointed that we didn't pick up 3 points last night. But if we are to drop points, I would rather drop them to a club like Dorking. Good, honest decent people - even if the cover by the tea bar now leaks ;-)

Yeah right, oh aren't Windsor so charitable, even tho' to have a dig at Dorking's tea bar facility. Your club has enough money, why don't they donate and help pay to have it fixed ! Perhaps one should look a bit deeper 'cos it seems that Windsor are very generous and charitable to the bottom based clubs such as Dorking (x2) taking 4 pts out of 6, Chessingtom & Hook, Farnham and Mole Valley !

Any idea where your team is going wrong ?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah right, oh aren't Windsor so charitable, even tho' to have a dig at Dorking's tea bar facility. Your club has enough money, why don't they donate and help pay to have it fixed ! Perhaps one should look a bit deeper 'cos it seems that Windsor are very generous and charitable to the bottom based clubs such as Dorking (x2) taking 4 pts out of 6, Chessingtom & Hook, Farnham and Mole Valley !

When it comes to football, probably more than you, but then you maybe better filling out forms than me.

Says you maybe......... but I do touch a nerve with certain Windsor subjects tho' which are ignored, I do wonder why.... !!!

ps: You're okay I don't work for HMRC !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

I think you're wrong there WFCPE. "absolutely no idea" is an exaggeration. It's far less than that ;)

When it comes to football, probably more than you, but then you maybe better filling out forms than me.

Says you maybe......... but I do touch a nerve with certain Windsor subjects tho' which are ignored, I do wonder why.... !!!

Because, for nth time, the WFC budget will never be confirmed or denied on an internet forum. You are just an irritant; an internet troll with nothing better to do with his or her time. A carbunkle on the backside of humanity.

The thing is although no-one will confirm exactly how much it is, but it is no secret that Windsor have a large players budget and look like coming 2nd in the league.

Thing is are they any different or any worse than Chertsey last season that also had a large players budget and come 2nd only to get lucky that Guildford failed ground grading so they got promotion instead.

Chertsey would have failed on all that cash they were throwing about and got lucky, i also really dread to think of what the other top 6 clubs spend on players and they are even further away from success.

Id just like to know how they can all afford to do it cos I hardly think the small amount of people going to watch can cover it.

Oh well I will just crawl back to my poor nearly relegated club lol :)

Edited by frustin

Because, for nth time, the WFC budget will never be confirmed or denied on an internet forum. You are just an irritant; an internet troll with nothing better to do with his or her time. A carbunkle on the backside of humanity.

OUCH sob sob oh those names ! Seems we have a new ''Dunc the Unc'' I wonder if Windsor Sec is bald...........ha ha !!!

Its fine, you don't have to confirm the Windsor budget, as I say I know what it is........!

OUCH sob sob oh those names ! Seems we have a new ''Dunc the Unc'' I wonder if Windsor Sec is bald...........ha ha !!!

Its fine, you don't have to confirm the Windsor budget, as I say I know what it is........!

And everyone knows that you know it NG ;)

YV lets be honest, its just a bit more than Sheerwaters........ :rolleyes: !!!

I wouldn't know NG as I don't know what Windsors budget is. Ours has increased since Ruggs arrived and I came out of retirement again, allegedly ;)

And just what would me possibly being bald have to do with someone else calling you names - please read future posts thoroughly before replying !

You don't know Dunc the Unc but sound familiar .......so I'm not too sure troll what you are going on about ,,,lol !

Surely Nice Guy owes you an apology Windsor Sec.Will he make one though,he is never wrong in his eyes.

Apologise............ what for ! We have Dunc the Unc the 2nd.....lol !!!

I wouldn't know NG as I don't know what Windsors budget is. Ours has increased since Ruggs arrived and I came out of retirement again, allegedly ;)

Budget ? Read my posts YV I've said it enough times :D ! That does not surpise me about Ruggles, but you'll have to take a pay-cut now ;) !