Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aveley Tonight

Rich.m

Swaine looks likely to come straight back in, if the whispers i heard about oatsey struggling for

Monday's game then maybe Jerome will have to fill in.

Dale

Oats/sobers swaine wild hawes

Lechmere collis poole chatting

May white

Unless someone is really struggling then I can't see much change. Lets get behind the blues, and tally up some more points on this board!!

I think there might be a few changes tonight to freshen it up a little after the efforts on Saturday.

Personally I'd bring Swaine back in for Wild and stay with Sobers. Maybe a start for Greene who always looks impressive when he comes on. Small and or Micah up front and Lechmere coming in on the right and Halle in the middle but as Ricy said it's a strong squad so whoever plays it will be a strong side.

COYB

I think there might be a few changes tonight to freshen it up a little after the efforts on Saturday.

Personally I'd bring Swaine back in for Wild and stay with Sobers. Maybe a start for Greene who always looks impressive when he comes on. Small and or Micah up front and Lechmere coming in on the right and Halle in the middle but as Ricy said it's a strong squad so whoever plays it will be a strong side.

COYB

WOW... that would certainly give us a stong bench

Well done one and all.

Stuck like glue to twitter, The last thing you guys need is my flu germs.

Oh and thanks Shave'sy for the helping hand. = Always a Blue

Brilliant stuff. Hattrick from Jay May, brace from Poole. Cant remember who got the other. First half was a bit scrappy from us although we were on top. May was felled in the box and Poole stuck the pen away. Straight from the kick off May won the ball back, fought his way through and dispatched a lovely finish.

Second half was chaotic as Aveley completely capitulated, and we could easily have had several more goals. Almost had a marvellous own goal when the keeper air kicked a simple back pass, but he just cleared it. Scrambles, goalmouth clearances, great entertainment.

Strong turnout from the away fans and a good atmoshere. Great trip out all round.

7 points clear looks great but no room for complacency. 18 points needed to guarantee the title and another big game Saturday.

COYB