Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor 7 Cove 0

Windsor Rebel

I cannot read the report of saturdays win over Cove Fc, is there any reason why I cannot get the page up as I have used two different computers. I thought maybe there was a problem with the page.

Paul G I think it may have gone quiet because we were in with a shout with winning the league and now it has slipped away and people are feeling a bit gutted. That is no reflection on the club and the work it has done. I just think we all got a little too excited (including me) and we have just come down to earth with a bump. I did not see the game Saturday and it was a great result and I glad Chenns added a few goals to his tally.

I think to add to that, with the ever evolving world of social media, a lot more discussions on games etc are had on wall discussions on Facebook and alike and you don't always want to reinvent the wheel elsewhere. I know in recent weeks there have a lot of long discussion threads on games.

Get with the times grandad. Facebook has been going for years. I have to agree with Geggy since I have been doing Twitter updates and linking it to Facebook I have had more discussions on thoses two mediums than on here.

• 4 weeks later...

Get with the times grandad. Facebook has been going for years. I have to agree with Geggy since I have been doing Twitter updates and linking it to Facebook I have had more discussions on thoses two mediums than on here.

Shame really TG as this is YOUR clubs forum for supporters who like to voice thier commentds, opinions......... a re-think there I believe !

People who have time to 'twatter' all the time are under-employed in my view.

Edited by Big J R