Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading

Ace1

Well Guildford city have just received full confirmation that when we win this league we will be welcomed into either Ryman south or southern central next season. One season to late in my view but nethertheless we are now there

Heaves, it will be the Southern League so I have heard,,,,

Either way We have all worked so hard taken so much abuse about our team where we live our ground management tactics and to have won two years running is such an achievement. Chertsey bought it last year. And everyone thought we would all disband go to other teams but each and everyone has stayed we have now added grown up matured as a team and worked hard our home support is ever growing and we appreciate it and every game we salute the support.

Edited by Williamheavey2

Either way We have all worked so hard taken so much abuse about our team, where we live, our ground, management tactics and to have won two years running is such an achievement. Chertsey bought it last year. And everyone thought we would all disband go to other teams but each and everyone has stayed we have now added grown up matured as a team and worked hard our home support is ever growing and we appreciate it and every game we salute the support.

Heaves, I think you will find that I am one who doesn't like The Spectrum amongst others and players, but thats just preference to each individual. I have said on this forum that Guildford do have bullying tactics but are the best team I have seen this season, I've also gone on record saying that its some achievement to win the CCL Premier 2 years in succession, having only lost 6 times so far in those 2 seasons....... well deserved champions elect !

I am pleased if Guildford get promoted for more than 1 reason alone..... ;) !

Either way We have all worked so hard taken so much abuse about our team where we live our ground management tactics and to have won two years running is such an achievement. Chertsey bought it last year. And everyone thought we would all disband go to other teams but each and everyone has stayed we have now added grown up matured as a team and worked hard our home support is ever growing and we appreciate it and every game we salute the support.

I know Guildford players/management have come in for some stick (something that I can't comment on as only seen them twice these last 2 seasons) but *winning the league 2 years running is a HUGE achievement in my opinion and something that Kev and Roly plus the players, backroom staff and committee should be congratulated on...........so well done all at Guildford City from me.

*i'm assuming they will win the league!

Well Guildford city have just received full confirmation that when we win this league we will be welcomed into either Ryman south or southern central next season. One season to late in my view but nethertheless we are now there

Let's see what happens tomorrow ;)

Given plenty of abuse too Will !!!

I dont think that post came across as cocky and a lot of it is true. Best side I have seen in the CCL over the last 2 to 2 1/2 seasons and the league table reflects that. and lets be honest how often do the best teams in any league win the "Nice Lot" league too !!!

If they win tomorrow I'm sure you'll enjoy the presentation of Championship trophy at your ground the following week WFCPE ;)

If they win tomorrow I'm sure you'll enjoy the presentation of Championship trophy at your ground the following week WFCPE ;)

At least they would have the benefit of a decent sized crowd to witness it :safeyet:

Your knowledge would be greater than mine GP...........i'm not that old, despite me looking it!!!

I couldn't possibly comment, on both statements !!

Champions crowned at Windsor next week been a long season and now we can really enjoy ourselves. Ups downs and many enjoyable moments not as many as today. SMUDGE your prediction today was a disappointing one we have showed our passion and class all year and to bet against us at such a tight end of the season is ludicrous. Clearly you was in a bottle of beer or looking for a bite. So glad we r leaving this league behind now so many teams like we mobley are actually fervent side but let themselves down with their ghetto attitude and any wiley player manager or official will know what I'm talking about. Nice guy well what can I say you are a complete prick sorry to say it but your constant put downs for every team player management ground leaves me to think that you don't even like football , you just enjoy the forum wind ups. I wish guernsey all the best next year as I think they as a club support network and everything that comes with them is what modern football needs. Well done to my team mates management and the ever growing Sweeney. Next year will be a whole different story we will have better opposition and harder games and we relish in it. Anyone that has said negative things about us such as our ground is rubbish we have dirty tactics we pay all our players well trophies are what we are all here for otherwise what's the point in all the dedication of not just players and management but background

staff right down to our young lady that week in week out comes to help our club.i could go on all night but I'm getting ready to celebrate our achievements. Can't wait to go to Windsor and play on this amazing pitch and get some tasty burgers and then lift our cup. Come on Guildford