Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading

Ace1

Champions crowned at Windsor next week been a long season and now we can really enjoy ourselves. Ups downs and many enjoyable moments not as many as today. SMUDGE your prediction today was a disappointing one we have showed our passion and class all year and to bet against us at such a tight end of the season is ludicrous. Clearly you was in a bottle of beer or looking for a bite. So glad we r leaving this league behind now so many teams like we mobley are actually fervent side but let themselves down with their ghetto attitude and any wiley player manager or official will know what I'm talking about. Nice guy well what can I say you are a complete prick sorry to say it but your constant put downs for every team player management ground leaves me to think that you don't even like football , you just enjoy the forum wind ups. I wish guernsey all the best next year as I think they as a club support network and everything that comes with them is what modern football needs. Well done to my team mates management and the ever growing Sweeney. Next year will be a whole different story we will have better opposition and harder games and we relish in it. Anyone that has said negative things about us such as our ground is rubbish we have dirty tactics we pay all our players well trophies are what we are all here for otherwise what's the point in all the dedication of not just players and management but background

staff right down to our young lady that week in week out comes to help our club.i could go on all night but I'm getting ready to celebrate our achievements. Can't wait to go to Windsor and play on this amazing pitch and get some tasty burgers and then lift our cup. Come on Guildford

Champions crowned at Windsor next week been a long season and now we can really enjoy ourselves. Ups downs and many enjoyable moments not as many as today. SMUDGE your prediction today was a disappointing one we have showed our passion and class all year and to bet against us at such a tight end of the season is ludicrous. Clearly you was in a bottle of beer or looking for a bite. So glad we r leaving this league behind now so many teams like we mobley are actually fervent side but let themselves down with their ghetto attitude and any wiley player manager or official will know what I'm talking about. Nice guy well what can I say you are a complete prick sorry to say it but your constant put downs for every team player management ground leaves me to think that you don't even like football , you just enjoy the forum wind ups. I wish guernsey all the best next year as I think they as a club support network and everything that comes with them is what modern football needs. Well done to my team mates management and the ever growing Sweeney. Next year will be a whole different story we will have better opposition and harder games and we relish in it. Anyone that has said negative things about us such as our ground is rubbish we have dirty tactics we pay all our players well trophies are what we are all here for otherwise what's the point in all the dedication of not just players and management but background

staff right down to our young lady that week in week out comes to help our club.i could go on all night but I'm getting ready to celebrate our achievements. Can't wait to go to Windsor and play on this amazing pitch and get some tasty burgers and then lift our cup. Come on Guildford

And there's me congratulating Guildford you BTK ! Good riddence that you.your team, your poxy, souless, depressing stadium and magnificent clubhouse and not forgetting its bar and draught beer...... :P has gone and left CCL !!!

Touche' at least I don't have to listen to your garbage I will let the Southern League or whoever forumites enjoy you......... ;)

Bye bye. missing you already xxx .............. :wub: !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

And there's me congratulating Guildford you BTK ! Good riddence that you.your team, your poxy, souless, depressing stadium and magnificent clubhouse and not forgetting its bar and draught beer...... :P has gone and left CCL !!!

Touche' at least I don't have to listen to your garbage I will let the Southern League or whoever forumites enjoy you......... ;)

Bye bye. missing you already xxx .............. :wub: !!!Your a fecking disgrace to our great game NG and you should be made to apologise

mice guy you self opinionated prxxk. you couldnt congratulate yourself !!! loved your comments all year so comical, shows exactly what you know about football. great bite , please keep the dross and comical comments going, you master football tactician you! what a twat with a capital F.

Your a fecking disgrace to our great game NG and you should be made to apologise

A disgrace, apologise why ? Truth always hurts so perhaps the BTK should apologise first. So I should I accept the comments made about me above then ?..........you will probably accept them 'cos they are true about you Fester........so now please go find your wig............. :) !!!

Your a fecking disgrace to our great game NG and you should be made to apologise

A disgrace, apologise why ? Truth always hurts so perhaps the BTK should apologise first. So I should I accept the comments made about me above then ?..........you will probably accept them 'cos they are true about you Fester........so now please go find your wig............. :) !!!

All this response does is prove to everyone how imature you really are,youre not man enough to apologise on your disgraceful post I am pretty sure you will not be missed by anyone at the Spectrum. ...

All this response does is prove to everyone how imature you really are,youre not man enough to apologise on your disgraceful post I am pretty sure you will not be missed by anyone at the Spectrum. ...

Apologise for what for telling how it is !

What and I am suppose to be bothered if I'm missed ? I have been to the Spectrum once (thank goodness) it was disgraceful and what can be said about the clubhouse well, no bar and a bloke walking around asking if I wanted a bottled beer !.......surely doesn't the amenities at any club come into the ground grading ? Obviously not otherwise Guildford would fail it............. :rolleyes: !

Touche' at least I don't have to listen to your garbage I will let the Southern League or whoever forumites enjoy you.........

Believe me, the feeling is mutual. I'm sure we will be better off without your inaccurate, pitiful diatribe that undermines the hard work of the volunteers that run the clubs in this league.

If you want to find us a different ground to play in, why not join our committee and help us do it - instead of moaning about not being able to get a draught beer at our ground? (At least you know what you're getting in the bottles*.) There's a phrase you might have heard of: actions speak louder than words. Perhaps you can magic up a free piece of land for us to use and a few million quid to build a nice new ground on it? Those running tracks aren't cheap you know.

A lot of seriously hard effort has gone into this club in the last few years and that extends from Kevin, Roly and our family of players through to the club officials and the supporters that make the best of the ground we're in to try and create a bit of atmosphere.

Call this a bite or whatever you will, but "we're the Sweeney and we haven't had any dinner." This isn't going to turn into a slanging match as I'm not the petty type; just sticking up for my friends at Guildford City who have to put up with reading your (and others) invective every week.

*Speaking of bottle, when are you going to get some and show everyone who you really are? Not that most people don't know already, of course.

Didn't Ashford Town (Middx) win it something like 4 times in 5 years back in the 90's?

Green Pea...you totally right....the year they were allowed to go up without the ryman league moving the goalpost a very strong Ash Utd side won they league & Ashford had to wait another season

Touche' at least I don't have to listen to your garbage I will let the Southern League or whoever forumites enjoy you.........

Believe me, the feeling is mutual. I'm sure we will be better off without your inaccurate, pitiful diatribe that undermines the hard work of the volunteers that run the clubs in this league.

If you want to find us a different ground to play in, why not join our committee and help us do it - instead of moaning about not being able to get a draught beer at our ground? (At least you know what you're getting in the bottles*.) There's a phrase you might have heard of: actions speak louder than words. Perhaps you can magic up a free piece of land for us to use and a few million quid to build a nice new ground on it? Those running tracks aren't cheap you know.

A lot of seriously hard effort has gone into this club in the last few years and that extends from Kevin, Roly and our family of players through to the club officials and the supporters that make the best of the ground we're in to try and create a bit of atmosphere.

Call this a bite or whatever you will, but "we're the Sweeney and we haven't had any dinner." This isn't going to turn into a slanging match as I'm not the petty type; just sticking up for my friends at Guildford City who have to put up with reading your (and others) invective every week.

*Speaking of bottle, when are you going to get some and show everyone who you really are? Not that most people don't know already, of course.

I'm not !

All I am saying is what other people feel but won't say. I asked that does the ground grading include the club's amenities such as a portacabin clubhouse with no bar selling bottled warm beers and obviously it doesn't. .

In reading my ''original'' comments which are truthful, I did not verbally abuse Jeeves oops sorry Heaves but he feels fit to do it to me so I just accept that do I ? I am sure you would........ ;)

You will find that I was complimentary towards Guildford whilst being honest in my opinions. Suggest you read my original post GS but then the BTK came on verbally abusing.

Edited by NICE GUY

Just loved that bit GS. So true !!!

I'm not !

All I am saying is what other people feel but won't say. I asked that does the ground grading include the club's amenities such as a portacabin clubhouse with no bar selling bottled warm beers and obviously it doesn't. .

In reading my ''original'' comments which are truthful, I did not verbally abuse Jeeves oops sorry Heaves but he feels fit to do it to me so I just accept that do I ? I am sure you would........ ;)

You will find that I was complimentary towards Guildford whilst being honest in my opinions. Suggest you read my original post GS but then the BTK came on verbally abusing.

Honestly NG, you are the only person who seems to upset lots of different posters on here but you never seem to understand why. I don't think it's your 'honest opinions' that people take offence to, it's the constant sly digs about budgets, grounds etc etc. Do you not ever wonder why you get so much grief when others don't?

I'd just like to say that it's been brought to my attention that I may have said something that has caused offence to one of the original posters on here so I'd like to extend hand of apology I did not mean my comment and maybe has been taken wrong way so sorry SMUDGE your a top bloke and enjoyed having you at Guildford my comment about the bottle was simply meant that anyone apart from Windsor and that prick NG betting against us must be drunk. Not your a boozer . Top man in my eyes hope to see u when we lift cup and I'll have a beer with you . NG give me one opinion an "honest opinion" as you like to give please ...... What's your opinion of yourself because your continuous slander of other peoples friends teams grounds budgets makes me think you have low self astern and not many friends of this is the case drop your guard get on the GCFC train and join the Sweeney in a sing song at our crap ground and I personally will buy you a beer fridge and many cold bottles beers. Just to stop your continuous trash talk. About the only thing you don't complain about is the football kits we all play in .