Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading

Ace1

I'd just like to say that it's been brought to my attention that I may have said something that has caused offence to one of the original posters on here so I'd like to extend hand of apology I did not mean my comment and maybe has been taken wrong way so sorry SMUDGE your a top bloke and enjoyed having you at Guildford my comment about the bottle was simply meant that anyone apart from Windsor and that prick NG betting against us must be drunk. Not your a boozer . Top man in my eyes hope to see u when we lift cup and I'll have a beer with you . NG give me one opinion an "honest opinion" as you like to give please ...... What's your opinion of yourself because your continuous slander of other peoples friends teams grounds budgets makes me think you have low self astern and not many friends of this is the case drop your guard get on the GCFC train and join the Sweeney in a sing song at our crap ground and I personally will buy you a beer fridge and many cold bottles beers. Just to stop your continuous trash talk. About the only thing you don't complain about is the football kits we all play in .

Thanks Will for your response.UP THE SWEENEY.

I'm not !

All I am saying is what other people feel but won't say. I asked that does the ground grading include the club's amenities such as a portacabin clubhouse with no bar selling bottled warm beers and obviously it doesn't. .

In reading my ''original'' comments which are truthful, I did not verbally abuse Jeeves oops sorry Heaves but he feels fit to do it to me so I just accept that do I ? I am sure you would........ ;)

You will find that I was complimentary towards Guildford whilst being honest in my opinions. Suggest you read my original post GS but then the BTK came on verbally abusing.

Honestly NG, you are the only person who seems to upset lots of different posters on here but you never seem to understand why. I don't think it's your 'honest opinions' that people take offence to, it's the constant sly digs about budgets, grounds etc etc. Do you not ever wonder why you get so much grief when others don't?

...but they are not digs TRS, they are true conversational subjects as I know and see it and still to this day, in all that I have said there has not been any denials.

Upset posters, to be ''honest'' TRS I'm none too bothered I have a clear conscience, 'cos I say as it is and thats what people don't like typical British ! I actaully say things that others forumites would love to say but don't .... people don't like controvesy, so lets all live in a lovely cocoon and love each other in harmony. Come on, if its that it would be a boring site. I know lots of people and players who don't like The Spectrum in fact some hate it, but they have no bottle to say it whereas 'cos I tell the truth people don't like it or give grief as you say, c'est la vie............. :D !

I'd just like to say that it's been brought to my attention that I may have said something that has caused offence to one of the original posters on here so I'd like to extend hand of apology I did not mean my comment and maybe has been taken wrong way so sorry SMUDGE your a top bloke and enjoyed having you at Guildford my comment about the bottle was simply meant that anyone apart from Windsor and that prick NG betting against us must be drunk. Not your a boozer . Top man in my eyes hope to see u when we lift cup and I'll have a beer with you . NG give me one opinion an "honest opinion" as you like to give please ...... What's your opinion of yourself because your continuous slander of other peoples friends teams grounds budgets makes me think you have low self astern and not many friends of this is the case drop your guard get on the GCFC train and join the Sweeney in a sing song at our crap ground and I personally will buy you a beer fridge and many cold bottles beers. Just to stop your continuous trash talk. About the only thing you don't complain about is the football kits we all play in .

Yeah I was coming onto your kit next, its looks a bit tight on you ........... ;) ! Thanks for the invite but no chance, my train stops at the The Spectrum entrance . As I said above, you and many others say its trash talk, call it what you will, but in my eyes its my truthful opinion, and yes it is a crap ground as you call it............ :D !!!

Oh Nicey, Nicey, Nicey, chill out man, we all love you at Guildford, so much so that you have been nominated for an award at the Guildford City end of season party. Thats not to say you are going to win it, but I think you are running it very close. Keep up the hard work and its a shoe in. lol, AS YOU USED TO SAY!!

I will congratulate GCFC on promotion and winning the league twice but (there's always a but) your ground is souless and I've never enjoyed playing there,the only time I've done well down there it was marred by you beating up my centre back.you could not accept defeat like a professional.

As stated before it is a great achievement to win this league but to do it twice is remarkable and good luck in the league above hopefully its ryman south(makes sense cos most of the Surrey clubs go in there,except chertsey) and when Wembley win the league next yr we'll go in the central lge and won't have to play at the spectrum again!

Oh Nicey, Nicey, Nicey, chill out man, we all love you at Guildford, so much so that you have been nominated for an award at the Guildford City end of season party. Thats not to say you are going to win it, but I think you are running it very close. Keep up the hard work and its a shoe in. lol, AS YOU USED TO SAY!!

LOL ,,,,,there you go especially for lager alot...........!

Ha ha yeah right, let me know how I get on........ ;) !!!.

Edited by NICE GUY

What have I learnt this season? The ground grading is a sham for starters. Also, NG is a complete boor. Thinks he is being controversial / pertinant / relevant but in reality is a [censored]. If he is who I have been led to believe he is then I have nothing but contempt and loathing towards him. The reason no-one at Windsor has denied what you have alleged regarding the budget is because it is none of your business let alone anyone elses.

I have complete empathy towards Guildford City and their current ground arrangements. History is littered with all manner of clubs who have failed to progress with ground developments owing to intransigent local authorities. That the local authority in Guildford has failed to support GCFC is nothing short of scandalous.

Now I will be completely controversial. Why has AFC Croydon Athletic formed? Would it not have made more sense for the remnants of Athletic join forces with Croydon? Just how many clubs are there in the Croydon area and just how can they all be sustainable?

Edited by WindsorFC Programme Editor

Only video evidence allowed though Kroons as per F.A.Rules.Mr. Atkinson had a stormer today would you not agree?

He truly made an appalling decision today Smudge. 1 of 2 he clearly got wrong. The other was not cautoning Czech for the foul before the spurs goal.

I personally would rank the error for the goal alongside Mr Redknapps decision to not play Friedel in goal. With Cudicini in goal both his CB's looked like rabbits caught in headlights. Perhaps Mr Redknapp should be rested from the Prem division for the remainder of the season as should Mr Atkinson.

Only video evidence allowed though Kroons as per F.A.Rules.Mr. Atkinson had a stormer today would you not agree?

He truly made an appalling decision today Smudge. 1 of 2 he clearly got wrong. The other was not cautoning Czech for the foul before the spurs goal.

I personally would rank the error for the goal alongside Mr Redknapps decision to not play Friedel in goal. With Cudicini in goal both his CB's looked like rabbits caught in headlights. Perhaps Mr Redknapp should be rested from the Prem division for the remainder of the season as should Mr Atkinson.

3 he got wrong in my opinion. The two you have already mentioned plus Mikel should have been red carded for his Beckhamesque kick at Parker. As for the England job, there are few better than Reading's Brian McDermott.

Edited by WindsorFC Programme Editor

3 he got wrong in my opinion. The two you have already mentioned plus Mikel should have been red carded for his Beckhamesque kick at Parker. As for the England job, there are few better than Reading's Brian McDermott.

He didnt get that wrong as he didnt the kick.

I went up to Wembley and yes the ref did make some bad mistakes, but lets not forget that more than Gallas and King did not turn up!!!!

Where shall I start.......... It was a poor team performance I think thats the best way to put it....

Just a caution, Krooner?

But surely the keeper was the last man and what you said the other week meant that surely he must go? What would have happened if Gareth Bale had just stopped play at that point and said, "cheers ref, we'll have the penalty and the red card instead please".

Windsor Prog Ed, I made the same suggestion about Croydon myself a few months back. The town/city is massive and just having Palace nearby doesn't mean that it shouldn't have a big team of its own. Call it Croydon United and play at the crematorium but bring in loads of the Croydon F.C. officials. Bingo! You lose the Arena and get a football ground instead with two clubs fans all puling in the same direction. Simples!

Edited by E&E Ed

Just a caution, Krooner?

But surely the keeper was the last man and what you said the other week meant that surely he must go? What would have happened if Gareth Bale had just stopped play at that point and said, "cheers ref, we'll have the penalty and the red card instead please".

Windsor Prog Ed, I made the same suggestion about Croydon myself a few months back. The town/city is massive and just having Palace nearby doesn't mean that it shouldn't have a big team of its own. Call it Croydon United and play at the crematorium but bring in loads of the Croydon F.C. officials. Bingo! You lose the Arena and get a football ground instead with two clubs fans all puling in the same direction. Simples!

It's only a red if he denies a goalscoring opportunity and since a goal was scored he could not have done that

Just a caution, Krooner?

Now that would have been interesting Ed. Did Czch deny a goalscoring opportunity. No beacuse Spurs scored. Had Bale just stopped and allowed a defender back then that would have been very interesting.

Well how about bale still scores but the spurs striker has a broken leg from the tackle from cech?

then you could send Cech off for breaking his leg as opposed to preventing a goalscoring opportunity.

As for "Last Man" - this is no such bloody law.

I still think that because a different player scored to the one that was fouled then it was a separate opportunity that presented itself. Cech prevented the first opportunity, therefore a red card, then after advantage was played Bale scored.

ps It says under "Nice Guy" "Supports Guildford City - then why is he slagging them off?? I am confused.

Edited by jertzee

Nonsense jertzee. Did he prevent a goalscoring opportunity. No he didnt. Therefore he cannot be a sending off for "Denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity". Was the tackle worthy of a red card for "Serious Foul Play". No I do not think it was irrespective of if the player had broken his leg.