Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

From what I have heard,Banstead will probably be the First,to advertise for a New Manager.Many broken promises regarding Finances to the current Manager,have left a sour taste in peoples mouths.Dave Tidy deserves better than that,a thoroughly decent Guy.

Interesting !...... Banstead budget has always been decent for CCL level, but when talking finances and broken promises, will the highly debated 3G pitches go ahead or were they waiting for the Rangers £250,000.00 windfall which mysteriously has gone missing ? With Banstead's budget you can certainly say they have underachieved this season, with may I add some good players, but with the vast amount of players used and no continuity its not surprising. Its a c'est la vie with Badshot Lea..... when will clubs learn.

Banstead look like being in Div.1 next season and IF they keep the same budget (which is doubtful) they should do well BUT will most of the current players play in Div. 1 ?......NO ! maybe the recent arrivals from Cobham may stay, but doubt Dave Tidy will ?

Edited by NICE GUY

Quite confident there won't be any change of manager at Eversley.

Brief chat after the planning meeting last night,suggested that we're all looking forward to pushing for promotion next season. Lots of improvements to the ground planned for the summer

Will you need to "enclose" the pitch more Daniel?

Hi GF,

As part of the improvements, there are plans to install the floodlights, complete the hardstanding around the pitch, re-locate the stand to the other side of the pitch and to enclose the pitch and build a pay box.

We already have planning permission for an additional stand, so the ground should soon be suitable for promotion when the above improvements are made.

The distance the changing rooms are from the pitch,isn't a ground grading requirement. The only requirement is a secure walkway.

Long term we will be building a new first team pitch and changing rooms. We are obtaining more land adjacent to our development and the plan is to build a main pitch suitable for step 4 and a new changing room block. Hopefully this will be in progress in the next 2-3 years.

Have you seen him play? Thought you didn't watch div 1 games?

Agree he's a good player. However I believe he likes the club and wants to get us promoted and then test himself at the next level.

I don't normally, but I've seen him play twice Daniel............. ;) !!!

Just out of interest,which games did you see us play?

2 games earlier in the season when Eversley were away to Westfield and Staines Lammas both victorious, perhaps I should come and watch more often..... ;) I knew Clemo when he was involved with Farnboro and Bisley.

With Rossini going up a level at Egham and doing well, I rest my case, perhaps Baker should try doing the same..... :rolleyes: !

Heard that Leigh Dynan chairman/manager has left/been removed from Cobham joined Banstead as manager for next year taking players and budget with him. Cobham managerless at the moment but a few interesting names in the hat fot that as far as ive heard. Also very interesting Cobham developments too. They may well become big players in the CCL soon

Heard that Leigh Dynan chairman/manager has left/been removed from Cobham joined Banstead as manager for next year taking players and budget with him. Cobham managerless at the moment but a few interesting names in the hat fot that as far as ive heard. Also very interesting Cobham developments too. They may well become big players in the CCL soon

At least Leigh will not be paying players from his own pocket as he was doing at Cobham........or will he .... ;) !

Heard that Cobham will get an ''arrangement'' with Chelsea to have their reserves/youngsters to play for them..... :lol: !!!

Rossini doesn't start that many games for Egham though. Good player,but I think he's finding it difficult to nail down a first team place.

Any other players stand out in the games you watched?

To be honest not really. 'cos I was asked to look at Matty Baker, so I concentrated on him mostly.

At least Leigh will not be paying players from his own pocket as he was doing at Cobham........or will he .... ;) !

Heard that Cobham will get an ''arrangement'' with Chelsea to have their reserves/youngsters to play for them..... :lol: !!!

Not true NG or at least not what I heard anyway. If what ive heard is true and i'll believe it when I see it they'll make waves in the CCL

Edited by YHWhitby