Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Witham vs Burnham

JPS

Pouring rain ......just didnt stop..........Officials started the match, despite plenty of sitting water......

Witham 2- 0 up after 40 minutes and then Ref abandoned the game.

What a bummer .....probably shouldnt have started it with hindsight !!!!!!

shame as I think we would have seen plenty more goals

rearranged for monday week I think ... really a meaningless game anyway

Burnham lads clapped the Witham team onto the pitch as Champions ,really nice touch fellas...not all ESL teams would have done that ....some are not big enough to do it!

Good luck for next season to both teams.

Edited by JPS

Game should never have started

Rearranged for Friday 20 April

Well done to all at Witham and we felt it right to clap you on - although any chance we can have some food after the game next week. That's two games running now there hasn't been any ???

Game should never have started

Rearranged for Friday 20 April

Well done to all at Witham and we felt it right to clap you on - although any chance we can have some food after the game next week. That's two games running now there hasn't been any ???

thats utter crap sorry

we cant help it if you take 40 mins in changing room after the game sorting out the kit after your team lose at our place again and cant wait til next friday for the game and our third win against you alot,one other thing please stop shouting ref ref ref ref ref ref ref ref ref ref refff all the time it gets very boring...................lol

Thanks Mickey Mouse for your constructive input. I'll take your advice and I'll send our team straight into the bar with our kit on - I'm sure Mr Last would appreciate that

Couple of other points I'd like to add

Firstly, if you win on Friday it will be the fourth time you have beated us this year and secondly, would you prefer me to shout referee, referee, referee ???