Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Barton 2 Tangerines 4

After a shaky start conceding in the first minute ,it looked like our boys were having trouble coming to terms with the bouncy pitch and slope. Slowly, we got our game together and Ashley nipped in at the near post to flick in an excelent cross from Bitz. Another gifted goal for the home team left us all scratcing our heads but it wasnt long before Kofi struck the equaliser at the third attempt after 2 good saves from the Barton keeper. Half time 2-2.

The second half was mostly Ashford and Pietro beat the offside trap to put us in front and finally Dan on as a sub burst through the rovers defence to strike a fierce drive into the corner of the net with the keeper only being able to get a glove to it My MoM was Alex for his work rate and always being available for the ball, however it could have been any of the lads again.

Once again the Barton hospitality was superb a very welcoming club with good history.

The 3 points were safely returned to the RPS in Carmels handbag. :lol:

Well done everyone!!!!! B)

Totally agree Rowan. Good journey,nice weather,friendly club and an exciting game, excellent day all round. This team is really begining to gel, I think the final game of the season should be quite interesting. I'm looling foreward to it.

From a personal point of view I hope St Neots go to Ashford not needing to win, we should be bringing a good crowd regardless if we need to win or not.

whatever the state of play on the pitch, we will make sure you all have a great time off of it. We happen to have a race night organised on the night and those St Neots fans that fancy staying local and getting on the beer will be more than welcome. We could possibly put on a barbie after the game, if there is some interest. Let us know.