Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Left Footed Players???????

I've got The best left foot in Div 1 ;-)

Got to agree with Newby Jordan Vidal is top drawer and still so young. Could play higher in my opinion.

Agree that Liam Neavsey does have a great left peg, and somehow has scored against Farleigh in the last 10+ meetings!

Oh & Spencer14 can kick a ball with his left foot too!

I think neavesy is nearly in double figures for freekicks this season boys got tekkers

Jaydon Gibbs Corey holder Tom pension Ben Rainer all Guildford city players.. And can't remember his name but left back for Croydon is decent

For what I seen of Jayden Gibbs he's over rated and does nothing for his team mates

Of what I have seen of him this season, Jaydon does have the skill and could be a very good player, I know that a few clubs have been watching him this season, but his attitude stinks there lies the reason.

Apparently the story goes that Jaydon was better than his brother Kieran, but Jaydon had an attitude whereas Kieran attitude was spot on, went on and now alot richer ! So much richer that I've heard he has put money in to help Guildford's playing budget.............you heard it here first folks..... LOL............. ;) !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Smudge to be fair you ain't seen him enough, individual he is not mate and has scored goals this season possibly not as many as he should have but you won't find a better left sided player with skills in both feet running at defenders than him in this league, defensively getting a lot better than the 1st few games you saw before you stopped watching his crossing come on!

Interesting fact Davvers in the 8 games Gonsalves never started out of the last 20,Croydon have W5 D2 L1,the loss came in the 93min against Champions Guildford.Impressive stats you must agree.In 2 of the 8 he came on as a late substitution,and guess what,in the 8 and 11 mins, he was on the pitch they conceded a goal,thankfully they were in a winning position at the time.Facts taken from the Croydon Website.

Interesting fact Davvers in the 8 games Gonsalves never started out of the last 20,Croydon have W5 D2 L1,the loss came in the 93min against Champions Guildford.Impressive stats you must agree.In 2 of the 8 he came on as a late substitution,and guess what,in the 8 and 11 mins, he was on the pitch they conceded a goal,thankfully they were in a winning position at the time.Facts taken from the Croydon Website.

To be fair smudge Croydon are a better team with him in it his forward play is out standing and it takes 2 players to mark him and he still get round them and has a good delivery and powerful shot.

His 1st real season in a while and gets better and better a good pre season and he will be flying next season, ask any defender who played against him most right backs end up getting taken off as they can't keep up with him. A very good young talent

Smudge to be fair you ain't seen him enough, individual he is not mate and has scored goals this season possibly not as many as he should have but you won't find a better left sided player with skills in both feet running at defenders than him in this league, defensively getting a lot better than the 1st few games you saw before you stopped watching his crossing come on!
Davvers, I've been watching Goncalves this season, he is a good player with quick feet, over does it a bit and avoids playing the simple ball that is probably 'cos he knows he has skill to do what he does, but it is helpful to the team as he sometimes gets caught in possession in bad areas. Also the subject has been hit that defensivey he offers very little and exposes your left back who may I say isn't bad either !

Certainly a very good young talent and one to watch...I will be ! The name rings a bell, who has he played for before? Have I got the right Goncalves who had a term with Dulwich ?

Edited by NICE GUY