Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clapton Manager

Good appoinmtment for Clapton. Regardless of previous topics about the manager merry go round in the ESL, having had the pleasure of working with him, Chris is a very, very good manager and coach. If he got a well run club with a decent budget he would do very well. I can see him doing well at Clapton next year, with at least a mid table finish.

Good appoinmtment for Clapton. Regardless of previous topics about the manager merry go round in the ESL, having had the pleasure of working with him, Chris is a very, very good manager and coach. If he got a well run club with a decent budget he would do very well. I can see him doing well at Clapton next year, with at least a mid table finish.

Was you fishing for another job jenks?

well rumours are abound that Anton Stephenson will be the manager of Bethnal Green Utd next season with Kirk and Jenko being binned. Maybe Mohammed the chairman is trying to reproduce the Justin Gardener effect and regain their players after they all fled to Aveley to join Justin's doomed attempt to escape relegation from the Ryman Prem

That's true I will be managing the side next season, wouldn't say he's trying to reproduce gaf's effect though I'm my own man as is he.

Best of luck to you Anton.

congrats Anton, well sure Chris will try to entice back the old Ilford FC lot you have there Jack Sawyer, Junior Appiah, Pape etc, should be spicy next season in the ESL. Anyone know who is taking over the hotseat at Eton Manor?

well rumours are abound that Anton Stephenson will be the manager of Bethnal Green Utd next season with Kirk and Jenko being binned. Maybe Mohammed the chairman is trying to reproduce the Justin Gardener effect and regain their players after they all fled to Aveley to join Justin's doomed attempt to escape relegation from the Ryman Prem

LOL...'binned'. Love that one. You obviously know very little! As for Justin, I think once again you know very little. Justin was appointed with a view to next season not this. At least Aveley are looking at the long term and giving Justin a chance. As for Anton, as he said he is his own man and will do it his own way but him being offered th job was known some time ago. You need to keep up. Anton not fishing for a job mate, you know me, I have never, ever asked for a job in football but have been offered a few in my time. Better to be asked and wanted rather than touting yourself about like some people do, not yourself I must add. But I have been offered two jobs for next season but I doubt I will take them because to be honest I can't put up with the grief that comes with it.

Good appoinmtment for Clapton. Regardless of previous topics about the manager merry go round in the ESL, having had the pleasure of working with him, Chris is a very, very good manager and coach.If he got a well run club with a decent budget he would do very well. I can see him doing well at Clapton next year, with at least a mid table finish.

Is this serious or is it comic relief day again? :lol4: :lol4:

Don't see your point? My point was if Woodsy got a club that was well run and had a decent budget I think he would be successful. Maybe you need to re read my post because I think you think I meant Clapton was a well run club.

That's exactly what I thought because you followed it up with saying you think he'll do well next season at Clapton. Maybe you need to proof read your posts before pushing the button

Edited by BBB