Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games 17 Apr 12

Ace1

Hammer69, I have replied to you personally. Cheers, Mark.

Why personally TW something to hide from us ;) ?? Hammer has openly commented on your post, so why can't you do the same ?

Maybe because they have a bit of dignity and discuss any difference of opinions away from others rather than the usual self attention seeking sh!t stirrers that have ruined this forum at times this season ?

Just a thought......

You're going to do yourself an injury thinking, so just go in the corner with your dirty old mack ........there's a good boy........... :P !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

as well as being a completle bore your highly one unfunny [censored] ! I've never understood what you've ment by all this mac stuff! I can only figure your banter has always been sh!tand in your days of playing Sunday morn ing football you were the butt of all jokes !! I think it's high time i posted your mobile number up on here i've had since the summer!

as well as being a completle bore your highly one unfunny [censored] ! I've never understood what you've ment by all this mac stuff! I can only figure your banter has always been sh!tand in your days of playing Sunday morn ing football you were the butt of all jokes !! I think it's high time i posted your mobile number up on here i've had since the summer!

KNOB

as well as being a completle bore your highly one unfunny [censored] ! I've never understood what you've ment by all this mac stuff! I can only figure your banter has always been sh!t and in your days of playing Sunday morning football you were the butt of all jokes !! I think it's high time i posted your mobile number up on here i've had since the summer!

NLN do you honestly think I am concerned whether you like my banter or not.....behave, who are you the Almighty !

You must be the Westfield supporter i saw in the corner with a dirty long mack with hands in his pockets mischievously moving in and up and down motion...... Now do you understand.... ;) !!!

ha ha yeah whatever, oh by the way, you'll have a hard job, 'cos I changed my number 3 weeks ago.................. :lol: !!

Edited by NICE GUY

as well as being a completle bore your highly one unfunny [censored] ! I've never understood what you've ment by all this mac stuff! I can only figure your banter has always been sh!t and in your days of playing Sunday morning football you were the butt of all jokes !! I think it's high time i posted your mobile number up on here i've had since the summer!

You must be the Westfield supporter i saw in the corner with a dirty long mack with hands in his pockets mischievously moving in and up and down motion...... Now do you understand.... ;) !!!

Sounds like Smudge !

Goood job you said Sounds Like Nigel.I rang N.G. on that number you gave me,got through to H.M.P Holloway.Always new he was an Old Tart.

Now that is strange, that number should have been for the Good Samaritans...........lol !!!

I was told the last time you phoned the Samaritans, they told you to P1ss-Off !!

:bolt:

Goood job you said Sounds Like Nigel.I rang N.G. on that number you gave me,got through to H.M.P Holloway.Always new he was an Old Tart.

Now that is strange, that number should have been for the Good Samaritans...........lol !!!

I was told the last time you phoned the Samaritans, they told you to P1ss-Off !!

:bolt:

Funnily enough, I heard the Samaritans begged you to call them as they wanted to feel sorry for someone........ :lol: !!!

snapback.pngNICE GUY, on 22 April 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

snapback.pngtempestward, on 21 April 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

Hammer69, I have replied to you personally. Cheers, Mark.

Why personally TW something to hide from us ;) ?? Hammer has openly commented on your post, so why can't you do the same ?

Maybe because they have a bit of dignity and discuss any difference of opinions away from others rather than the usual self attention seeking sh!t stirrers that have ruined this forum at times this season ?

Just a thought......

Cos it's got [****!!****] all to do with anyone else!

Matter closed now, two big games Saturday, then we can relax for a short while. Been an interesting season and most certainly will be a similar story next time round. At least two surprise teams outside the current "favourites" will make a massive impact. Good luck and see you all on 4th August!