Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thoughts on this seasons Ryman Premier playoffs

After our excellent winning performance in the Essex Senior Cup final, it has lead me to believe that we can make the final playoff spot. At this current moment it's looking very tight for that final position... but who know's what will happen as some strange things happen in football.

This is a great website to show you the Ryman Premier table as it stands. http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/isthprem

With any luck we will win our final 2 games, and the other chasers will loose.... Fingers crossed.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY GULLS! :)

Personally I think Glen has done superbly to turn things around and get us in a position where we're still in contention for the play offs come the final two games.

Back in January, the season seemed over in terms of the league but since then we've made steady progress and victories over the likes of Concord, Lewes, Hendon and Wealdstone have given us a chance.

Alas I think we'll just miss out with either Wealdstone or Hendon getting the final spot but still a good effort nevertheless.

It is out of our hands. We should just concentrate on earning the six points available. If we achieve that then we are in prime position to take advantage should any of the teams also in the running slip up.

Great points! I think we have had a great 2nd half to the season, and we should hold out heads high, especially after that excellent Essex Senior Cup performance!

I personally think that if we don't go up this year, next year will be very special! :D

Up the GULLS!!! :D

Personally I think Glen Alzapiedi has done a fantastic job since taking over and revitalised the team. He has achieved what he said he would set out to do and deserves at least a full season in charge.

bit of a re run of last season finish the season strong but just falling short and its hard to lose 10 home games and still be in the running but our away record is amazing we should be looking for a strong finish on saturday and the club should work hard over the summer to see what we need to challenge for the title because this great club needs to start moving forward

As others have said, at one stage this season looked like becoming a total anti-climax. With the Essex Senior Cup and our recent league form (include a long overdue derby win), it's now one that I think we can all be proud of. We need to improve next season if we want to challenge, so it'll be interesting to see what the close season holds. All in all, I've enjoyed 2011/12, especially some blinding away days!