Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

Camberley Town Football Club can announce that Darren Barnard is stepping down as 1st team Manager after the last game of the season against Windsor FC.

The club would like to place on record it's thanks to Darren and his management team during his 2 year tenure for all their hard work and dedication to the job. Over that 2 year period we have seen the club set new Goalscoring league records and compete on a regular basis at the top end of the table.

Darren is however, to remain at the club as Academy Manager and will still be involved with the running of the football club.

Camberley Town FC are now accepting all applications to become the new 1st Team Manager. Each application will be treated on it's own merits.

Applications should be sent via email to camberleytown@gmail.com and be received no later than Wednesday 1st May 2012.

Best Wishes

Ronnie Wilson

CTFC Chairman

Hello,

Contrary to popular belief and some posts put on this forum, the job as Camberley Town 1st Team Manager has not already been decided and isn't a foregone conclusion.

Anybody who feels they are capable of taking on the role of 1st Team Manager is encouraged to apply for the job. Every application will be treated in complete confidence and I will reply to all applicants directly.

Thanks

Ronnie

• 2 weeks later...

Camberley Town FC have received a number of applications in response to the vacant 1st team Managers position.

We will start the process of reducing the number to a suitable shortlist after our Presentation Night this Sunday, 6th May.

Camberley Town will still accept applications up to this date.

Camberley Town FC have received a number of applications in response to the vacant 1st team Managers position.

We will start the process of reducing the number to a suitable shortlist after our Presentation Night this Sunday, 6th May.

Thanks Ronnie, hope to be on that short-list. When do interviews start ?

Press Officer interviews are next Friday............

Grovell Grovell I think you've cooked your own Goose me old shiner who would give you a job ha ha ha I don't think so, I hear PB needs a helper why don't you put some cones out for him......LOL you are truley deluded.

Grovell Grovell I think you've cooked your own Goose me old shiner who would give you a job ha ha ha I don't think so, I hear PB needs a helper why don't you put some cones out for him......LOL you are truley deluded.

Gotcha Ya...MUNCH !!! ....you took your time, I didn't think I was going to get my catch !!!

Sorry BJR (alias Father Ted), Krooonntz, CC, I couldn't resist it, been waiting for Uncle Fester or Smudgeyboy to bite so I suppose 1 out of 2 ain't bad..... :P !!!

Having said that to be honest Fester the Camberley job is beyond you......... ;) ! Enjoy your day :lol:

Gotcha Ya...MUNCH !!! ....you took your time, I didn't think I was going to get my catch !!!

Sorry BJR (alias Father Ted), Krooonntz, CC, I couldn't resist it, been waiting for Uncle Fester or Smudgeyboy to bite so I suppose 1 out of 2 ain't bad..... :P !!!

Having said that to be honest Fester the Camberley job is beyond you......... ;) ! Enjoy your day :lol:

Thats not a bite you thick kent its a fact oh by the way Sandhurst are in a cup final tomorrow at Hanworth and not even a well done from you but when there is a bit of sh1t stirring to be done your straight in there that sums you up and unless you can't read properly the Camberley chairman has asked me to apply for the managers job but I had to decline because I haven't got enough time

Thats not a bite you thick kent its a fact oh by the way Sandhurst are in a cup final tomorrow at Hanworth and not even a well done from you but when there is a bit of sh1t stirring to be done your straight in there that sums you up and unless you can't read properly the Camberley chairman has asked me to apply for the managers job but I had to decline because I haven't got enough time

Yeah so you say to ''apply'', I will find out.......anyway , keep that bottom lip out Fester so I can get more hooks on it,,,,,love you lots xxx

Oh by the way well done Sandhurst in getting to a final, likewise Hanworth infact may well be worth going to watch the goals fly in ! ..... ;)

Edited by NICE GUY

Another thread hijacked - well done chaps.

Nearly as annoying as the 'latest activity' box at the top, which even if you cancel it still pops up momentarily before closing and makes the page take longer to load! Not overly interested in the latest AFC Hornchurch posts to be honest, anymore than they would be in this forum I expect!

TRS this sort of reaction is becoming very boring as well for gods sake is nobody allowed to disagree on here this bloke is a complete fake he was quick enough to come on here when his own club had reached a cup final but didn't find the time to mention a CCL club reaching one and yet when there is a bit of sh1t stirring to be done at a CCL club he is straight in there all guns blazing he is a Kent with a capital C.

Another thread hijacked - well done chaps.

Nearly as annoying as the 'latest activity' box at the top, which even if you cancel it still pops up momentarily before closing and makes the page take longer to load! Not overly interested in the latest AFC Hornchurch posts to be honest, anymore than they would be in this forum I expect!

Hold on there TRS, this thread was happily going well until someone came on here who cannot resist but to throw verbal abuse (its understandable he cannot help it....upbringing I suspect !) What started up as a banter and laugh becomes abusive....... now you work that out ?

duncs, NG - you are like a couple of kids in the playground! Someone once suggested a specific Duncs/NG thread where you could bait each other until you are both blue in the face and the rest of us can ignore it :)

Good luck tomorrow in the final duncs, might even come along and watch!

Edited by TRS

Trev Just think for 1 minute what you are saying because i'm afraid you've all fallen for this guys bollix he don't exist he is just a front for someone who is to afraid to have his own opinion now if you said Duncs and the person pretending to be NG then we could get it on he is a phoney..

Edited by Weeble