Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

So says Pearcey the ex BTK and now money grabber :)

how are you big fella ?

I'm good mate,looking forward to a full season(fingers x'd).

Jesus you are probably the most tedious person I have ever come accross. Give it a rest will you. You obviously dont exsist and are either someone else on here or a very very sad and lonely indvidual that has let his fantasy character run wild.

......and what I am supposed to worry what you think ...behave !

NO !

Yeah whatever NLN, go and play, and don't forget that dirty old rainmac of yours............ ;) !!!

There is very little player ambition at this level here&there, playing with your mates and enjoying yourself seems to be the key factor. Players would rather win every week, and enjoy themselves than push for higher level football. Plus, with footballers being so fickle these days, not many hve the drive and determination to move higher and fight for a position. In my day, if I was on the bench, I would see it as a challenge and try to fight my way into a squad...now players will just move on and play somewhere else. Which also questions players loyalty and commitment at this level. In my opinion the standard of football in the Combined Counties has dropped dramatically.

agree again!!!

blimey NG you answered a question almost straight :)

....and the clubs are ? .......yeah I thought so, haven't a clue ! Just concentrate on your diet....... ;) !!!

I am hurt NG. I dont know. Maybe a club now in the Kent League.

:P

Good Lad. hopefully catch up during the season then.

Yes mate,always like a visit to krooner park,don't often get the result I want but nice place.

I asked NG a while back how Spencer Day was financially helping out Chertsey still. I never got an answer surprisingly! :197:

.....and I asked you to check those above you (and there's many LOL !) in charge, funnily enough I never got an answer neither, strange that !.... :kissmyarse:

I know all there is to know at chertsey. U know nothing as we've all realised. If u've got something to say, just say it, otherwise quit boring us.

You lot do make me giggle it seems that every single one of you can have a row with NG but as soon as me and him have a go you all say we are hijacking the topics, I aint bothered but just remember we can all disagree at times thats the way life is and when the BS kent comes on here to have a pop at me then remember if you lot can do it then so can I.