Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

If I took a position in the CCl Prem then one of the first people I would call would be Duncs......

Nearly as annoying as the 'latest activity' box at the top, which even if you cancel it still pops up momentarily before closing and makes the page take longer to load! Not overly interested in the latest AFC Hornchurch posts to be honest, anymore than they would be in this forum I expect!

Yeah, very annoying that box.

Anyone know who has applied then? For me the appointment will determine whether they are challengers next season. Lot of teams in that area I bet already sniffing at players no doubt.

Also heard Windsor looking for a new manager? Barnard to there?

There will be no shortages in applications (not Uncle Fester tho' :o )..Barnard is staying at Camberley to run the club and academy. but whoever gets the job will no doubt be answerable to Barnard..........someone needs some good luck in that I'd say........... ;) !!!.

Windsor's manager ?........ ;)

Saw this on Camberley Town twitter feed. Looked again. Was edited by 'VP' on May 7 & is also on the unofficial CTFC website. I rechecked the wording & it defo refers to 'outgoing' chairman Ronnie Wilson. It also lists all the players/staff that received awards. Suprised you did not know. Perhaps VP was trying to express the fact that RW was an 'outgoing' type of guy as opposed to 'outgoing' in terms of standing down? If the report is inaccurate presume someone from club will clarify.

Not too much joined up thinking here as the official web site has not been updated since the 24th of April, so many thanks to VP for keeping us supporters informed as to the end of season awards, pity really that it was held at the Golf club as I'am sure the club itself could easily cope with nearly 100 and keep the revenue in house, with many more in attendance.

Not too much joined up thinking here as the official web site has not been updated since the 24th of April, so many thanks to VP for keeping us supporters informed as to the end of season awards, pity really that it was held at the Golf club as I'am sure the club itself could easily cope with nearly 100 and keep the revenue in house, with many more in attendance.

Correct Flint, now that does sound very strange. Howcan having a Football Club's 'End of Season Presentation' night be at a Golf club ? Surely the revenue for holding the presentation at the football club makes so much more sense for all concerned and would have earned some much needed funds for the club, other than a golf club which probably doesn't need the money...... ;) !!!

Now there could be a logical reason for this, maybe there was no volunteers to help with the food, but there are catererrs out there begging for some new business....strange ! Perhaps someone maybe on a back hander....now who likes golf at Camberley Football Club.. ;) ?

I heard my name mentioned.

Re. 'outgoing', the report was sent to me by the club secretary. I didn't go as I was doing some stuff with a band I work with. I had to edit loads of it so it wouldn't surprise me if that was in the wrong place and it was meant to describe DB rather than the chairman. I don't know. I'll edit it if it turns out to be wrong.

Re. the Golf Club - we had our do there last season. It's very rare we have our end of season functions at the club. There isn't the space or the catering facilities for 100 people to have a sit down three course meal. The Golf Club is a nice place to go. We've also used places such as the Frimley Hall Hotel and, back in the days of yore, Farnborough Leisure Centre.

Anyway, NG, as you well know, the club doesn't need the money. We're awash with it. How else could we sustain our £80k wage bill each year?

I heard my name mentioned.

Re. 'outgoing', the report was sent to me by the club secretary. I didn't go as I was doing some stuff with a band I work with. I had to edit loads of it so it wouldn't surprise me if that was in the wrong place and it was meant to describe DB rather than the chairman. I don't know. I'll edit it if it turns out to be wrong.

Re. the Golf Club - we had our do there last season. It's very rare we have our end of season functions at the club. There isn't the space or the catering facilities for 100 people to have a sit down three course meal. The Golf Club is a nice place to go. We've also used places such as the Frimley Hall Hotel and, back in the days of yore, Farnborough Leisure Centre.

Anyway, NG, as you well know, the club doesn't need the money. We're awash with it. How else could we sustain our £80k wage bill each year?

VP good to hear from you. Now, now I didn't know Camberley had a bigger budget than Windsors £65k.......... ;) !!!

So it can be said Camberley have under achieved then......LOL . ;) !!!

Just think it is a shame that Clubs price most Supporters out of going to end of season Presentation Evenings.When they have spent their hard earned at the Club all season.Loss of revenue for the Clubs too,as well as goodwill in my opinion.Any thoughts Kroons?

Chertsey's end of season presentation is at the club this Friday with tickets at £10 per person, Quality buffet with disco and Karaoke until very late at night.

Thats how you keep things in the club. Have been to many presentations at golf clubs and for £30, the food is not the best, the drinks are way over priced, the DJ stops at midnight and most people leave early for a nightclub anyway!

Better to put the money back in the club, drink the bar dry, and have a mass orgy!!