Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

I think its also about time that what a lot of you don't realise is the BS and Drivvell that comes out of some of these clubs I wish I had a pound from every player who was promised loadsa money and ended up with feck all,don't always believe what is said by most of these players its all done for affect,NG do you know the Chairman of Frimley Green as he is a good friend of mine and I managed Frimley Green when they finished in thier best position in the CCL Prem where has all this so called money come from it don't grow on trees you know.just 1 funny story when I was at FG 1 of the players used to bring his own brown envelope with some money already inside he would then open it in the bar in front of everyone well according to the rumours we were paying him 100 a game and 20 a goal,laughable.

H&T.... EXACTLY ! MONEY thats why the likes of Grittiths and Cornell, who I think could play a higher level, want to go DOWN a level ? Its easy and known that the Frimley Green Chairman has been splashing the dosh, why else would these mercenaries go there, to enhance their game ;) !!! Always remember, while there are Chairmans who are willing to pay them, they will always be around.

A step up into Ryman/Southern Leagues you will see more ambition in players.

NG - Adam Cornell went to Wokingham & Emmbrook (same level as CCL), surprised you didn't know that. I know you don't like to put down players/clubs etc, so probably best not to believe everything you read on here. LOL.

im staying on mate and relishing next season. Be good to get in the players that I absolutely want, instead of whats left available.

I managed to secure a big sponsorship deal for the club too which helps. Pitch looking excellent, extending the home dressing room, smartening up the ground as we speak, and I am talking to lots of players about pre-season.

You were quite right about the time involved in being manager which was made even harder being player manager and even harder when the reserve team manager left as i took the reigns there too. In one week i did, Saturday 1st team (played), Monday, reserve team (managed and came on as sub), wednesday, reserve team (managed only), Thursday (trained), Saturday 1st team (played). IT WAS ONE HELL OF A BUSY WEEK!!!!!

I even managed to handle the media when heavily questioned about our ability to avoid relegation!!!u

Loving it all though!!!! Thoroughly nice people at Chertsey Town FC

Think you did a great job considering the turmoil when Spencer left taking players with him.

Thanks Bomaya

6 players in total went to and signed for Farnborough. 3 more left as we couldnt afford their wages. The 3 that didnt go to Farnborough would have eaten up the whole weekly budget on their own!! So only 2 from the regular starting 11 stayed.

Took time to get the right players in but we got there in the end and even managed 50pts when i thought we'd struggle for 40pts.

well good luck for next season and lets hope you win something,it makes it all worthwhile even moreso than when you played

mid table or even a tinkle with the play offs will do mate. A cup run in the fa cup or trophy would be nice. Nothing will ever beat my worldy mate - you know that !!!!

I think its also about time that what a lot of you don't realise is the BS and Drivvell that comes out of some of these clubs I wish I had a pound from every player who was promised loadsa money and ended up with feck all,don't always believe what is said by most of these players its all done for affect,NG do you know the Chairman of Frimley Green as he is a good friend of mine and I managed Frimley Green when they finished in thier best position in the CCL Prem. where has all this so called money come from it don't grow on trees you know.just 1 funny story when I was at FG 1 of the players used to bring his own brown envelope with some money already inside he would then open it in the bar in front of everyone well according to the rumours we were paying him 100 a game and 20 a goal,laughable.

Oh well of course it had to be you Dunc the Unc when you managed Frimley Green to their best ever position in the CCL Premier....., my wig goes off to you............. ;) !!!

im staying on mate and relishing next season. Be good to get in the players that I absolutely want, instead of whats left available.

I managed to secure a big sponsorship deal for the club too which helps. Pitch looking excellent, extending the home dressing room, smartening up the ground as we speak, and I am talking to lots of players about pre-season.

You were quite right about the time involved in being manager which was made even harder being player manager and even harder when the reserve team manager left as i took the reigns there too. In one week i did, Saturday 1st team (played), Monday, reserve team (managed and came on as sub), wednesday, reserve team (managed only), Thursday (trained), Saturday 1st team (played). IT WAS ONE HELL OF A BUSY WEEK!!!!!

I even managed to handle the media when heavily questioned about our ability to avoid relegation!!!u

Loving it all though!!!! Thoroughly nice people at Chertsey Town FC

JJ, if you recall way back when you took over Chertsey, I did say that being a player amanger will take its toll let alone being just a manager. That decision day will have to be made for the best of the team and for your own sanity ! Being a manager gives your OWN insight of how things are going and what needs to be improved, which is difficult to analyse when playing I'm afraid.

Setting yourself up for a fall there JJ :) Good Luck though. Always enjoyed going to Chertsey as their committee are decent people.

Duncs people always played for you and not the money that is won you have won so much as a manager ;) Mind you if you were my manager I would have been scared to leave :)

Hey NG you finished on Cambo now. Good to see you didnt deny I knew what clubs you had managed so it must be true !!!!

Setting yourself up for a fall there JJ :) Good Luck though. Always enjoyed going to Chertsey as their committee are decent people.

Duncs people always played for you and not the money that is won you have won so much as a manager ;) Mind you if you were my manager I would have been scared to leave :)

Hey NG you finished on Cambo now. Good to see you didnt deny I knew what clubs you had managed so it must be true !!!!

No Kroonmntz sorry not yet, not your lucky day ! You posted requesting some questions, which Smudgeyboy beat me to, so you're going to reply, yes ? ...or will Camberley hide behide those rose tinted glasses ?....best get working Krrooontz ;)

Edited by NICE GUY

Looks as though they've had a rethink at Cam Kroons,WTF were they thinking of I know of 2 really good experienced managers who went for the job and fiound it hard to believe they would have chosen 2 rookies,what about all the money that has been invested in the players in the last 5 years does it count for nothing,oh and NG stop evading the question do you know the Frimley Green chairman or not

Looks as though they've had a rethink at Cam Kroons,WTF were they thinking of I know of 2 really good experienced managers who went for the job and fiound it hard to believe they would have chosen 2 rookies,what about all the money that has been invested in the players in the last 5 years does it count for nothing,oh and NG stop evading the question do you know the Frimley Green chairman or not

he's the president not the chairman...