Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's latest scores

I do agree, we look slightly lethargic and a rest may benefit some however I think to get a win under our belts would benefit us more

If we were to get yet an other defeat under our belts what would that do for the teams confidence and the supporters belief going into the play offs (and through the turnstiles)

we should still get a decent crowd for the semi,depends who we get as to how many get through the gate

here is my expectations for a semi gate

Canvey 1500 (400 away fans)

Wealdstone 1300 (350 away fans)

hendon 1000 (100 away fans)

lewes 1250 (250 away fans)

Bury 1200 (200 away fans)

Cray 1100 (150 away fans)

of course these gates depend on whether west ham are playing on tv that night,which i think they are,if they are not,then i would expect around 4-500 on top,saying that,i usually go over the top and wouldn't be surprised if we get around 1000 whoever we play but we do usually have a decent turnout for the bigger games

I do agree, we look slightly lethargic and a rest may benefit some however I think to get a win under our belts would benefit us more

If we were to get yet an other defeat under our belts what would that do for the teams confidence and the supporters belief going into the play offs (and through the turnstiles)

Would agree - we can't be going into the play-offs having not won in 4, so we need a win Saturday.

Against Harrow we were abysmal, 1 decent chance created in 90 mins against a team fighting relegation. What disappointed more though was the constant arguing amongst the players - team spirit looks shot to pieces. They need a win Sat to get some order back.

Its a difficult one and one jimmy must work out,i am sure he will do the right thing.

Maybe in the players heads they knew after the wealdstone game that the title had gone,obviously this would happen to some,i don't think anyone really expected ricay to slip up against Margate,at least not lose the game and this was proved,however late they left it.

The problem is,if we had players ill yesterday then perhaps they need a rest,they have played some games this season,plus what would happen if someone like andersonm or tuohy got an injury saturday,or one of the centre backs got injured with Elliot already out of the final if we get there.We haven't got the biggest of squads.I think Jimmy would back our players against any of the sides in the play off positions,we have outplayed all of them this season,ok we might not of beat wealdstone last week but we should never of lost that game,we have had the better of Lewes & Lowestoft this season.hendon are a funny side and bury although they beat us twice i think on both occassions we were the better side.As for Canvey,same applies there.

we should still get a decent crowd for the semi,depends who we get as to how many get through the gate

here is my expectations for a semi gate

Canvey 1500 (400 away fans)

Wealdstone 1300 (350 away fans)

hendon 1000 (100 away fans)

lewes 1250 (250 away fans)

Bury 1200 (200 away fans)

Cray 1100 (150 away fans)

of course these gates depend on whether west ham are playing on tv that night,which i think they are,if they are not,then i would expect around 4-500 on top,saying that,i usually go over the top and wouldn't be surprised if we get around 1000 whoever we play but we do usually have a decent turnout for the bigger games

Divide your guestimate's by 2 would be my thoughts for the attendance.

will stick with my estimates for now.

We should be getting 1000 plus for the play off semi,if we got that against ricay then theres no reason why we wouldnt in a play off game.

The recorder will probably do a piece on it in fridays edition which should whet the appetite for the local fans and as usual in these games the localish non league fan turns up,like about 20 hornchurch fans did at last years play off semis and finals,especially if the other play off game is 100 miles up the A12

And obviously canvey if they were to make it or Wealdstone would be viable for the majority of away fans,they could basically come straight from work,the likes of bury & Lewes its a bit harder for their fans as many would have to take a day/half day off

Edited by Eastside Urchin

It was a poor result that would probably have been a different result if we scored, though it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Both Wealdstone and Harrow needed the points and I think this put us off playing well. Lets turn it around Saturday and go from there. We still have a good chance of promotion this season.

Talking of Wealdstone, they could struggle (especially away to Margate on Tuesday) if Jolly is too tired after his exertions in London today, 4:32 after a 1:52 first half, looks like he was tired half way through so I'd think he still will be, they might not be favourites for a playoff place after all

And if it is Lewes, hope they bring some Harveys again