Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations

Urchins

Well done on winning the championship today.

Enjoy yourselves in the Blue Square South.

wont be there for long........................... ;(

You're right !  just about one season should do it!!  Then its the Blue Square Premier Division next...   LOL ..     Well done to Craig and his staff. And most of all to the Chairman, Sharon and all the gang that kept it going together for so long, not forgetting of course all the fans over the years...   Bring it on.

Edited by Wolf

You're right ! just about one season should do it!! Then its the Blue Square Premier Division next... LOL .. Well done to Craig and his staff. And most of all to the Chairman, Sharon and all the gang that kept it going together for so long, not forgetting of course all the fans over the years... Bring it on.

LMFAO

Nice playing surface, nice refreshments but only one song

Top of the league and WE WERE having a laugh at Margate

didnt hear much from your end.... pretty much through most of the match..... still maintain you deserve the title but will be playing Ryman Prem very soon. lol

didnt hear much from your end.... pretty much through most of the match..... still maintain you deserve the title but will be playing Ryman Prem very soon. lol

We will enjoy the moment - we have done better than even we expected. How we get on next year is anybody's guess and depends on whether or not we can strengthen the squad. If you are right, then there are worst places than the Ryman League to play football.

We will enjoy the moment - we have done better than even we expected. How we get on next year is anybody's guess and depends on whether or not we can strengthen the squad. If you are right, then there are worst places than the Ryman League to play football.

As a footnote... I wish you and your team well you deserve to celebrate and enjoy the euphoria that promotion brings :)

Well done on getting promoted today. As a Farnborough fan exiled in Essex this gives me another excellent away day next season (now that we're safe in the Conference next season!) Looking forward to the 2012/2013 battles already and the reminiscing about those famous 1970s matches. Congratulations!!

Always a prick amongst the torn's PRICK

Congratulations! An entertaining game I thought. Most consistent side in the league over the season and just reward.

Thought your supporters behaved well - let's face it there was no way you weren't going to come on the pitch after the game!!

Good luck in Conference South!

Always a prick amongst the torn's PRICK

You shouldnt have broken his gate....he's got nowhere to hang his walking stick now

Congratulations! An entertaining game I thought. Most consistent side in the league over the season and just reward.

Thought your supporters behaved well - let's face it there was no way you weren't going to come on the pitch after the game!!

Good luck in Conference South!

Well said Don - with all the tension, I forgot to say it was a good game, played in the right spirit - obviously we would have preferred not to give you a 2 goal start !!! As I said on another post you have a great playing surface and I met some nice folk yesterday - good luck next season.

PS I thought you were overmanned on the security front - surely our reputation is not that bad !!!!!!

Monday morning, and reality hits you in the face again. So, before the monotony of the working week wrings the last drop of elation from my weekend it's time to say Congratulations. Congratulations to...

The man who takes my gate money

The girls who sell me my 50/50 ticket

The guy who sells me my programme

The guys behind the bar

Gazza on the Mike

Those who staff the club shop

Those who cook me my burger

The webmaster

The forum admins

The match reporters

The Programme production team

"BTFC Travel"

The Stewards

All the officials and club management

All the Players who have worn the shirt this season

Craig Edwards & his coaching staff

And anyone I've forgotten.

You've all played your part in making this happen & I hope you're really enjoying your moment.

Thank you.

Congratulations to all associated with Billericay Town Football Club a fantastic season and achievement to win promotion to the Blue Square South.

Looking forward to Saturday should be a great atmosphere, my 4 year old daughter is so exicted already and looking forward to the game will be great to see the Team and all associated at the club enjoy this special day.

Andrew Turner

As a footnote... I wish you and your team well you deserve to celebrate and enjoy the euphoria that promotion brings :)

Something you will not see for many years you mug. Stick you fake well wishes up your bitter backside.