Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

Southall FC have applied to join the SSML.

If they finish 3rd in the Middlesex Premier Division, and the SSML accept them, that may be sufficient for them to get entry into SSML Division 1.

Edited by Savagebee

Savagebee - We already know from Sport London e Benfica’s transition from the Middlesex County League Premier Division to the SSML, and Hayes Gate’s to the CCL, how difficult it is to survive as we are no longer talking about park football, both Club’s have recently folded and that’s surely no coincidence

SSML division 2 and Middx County both same step in pyramid. So are you saying clubs coming up from dv 2 are bound to fail too?

Southall FC have also applied to join the Combined Counties Division 1.

Edited by Savagebee

So are you saying clubs coming up from dv 2 are bound to fail too?

No, I'm not saying that at all, you're putting words into my mouth, you may recall that AFC Dunstable and Hadley were promoted from Division 2 in 2008/2009 and they're both in the Premier Division now

Are you saying that MIddlesex County League is not a very strong Step 7 league then?

Horace - Well surely that goes without saying

Horace - Well surely that goes without saying

Don't then!

Horace - It's just a money making operation in my opinion and run more like a business than a Football League

Horace - It's just a money making operation in my opinion and run more like a business than a Football League

Your opinion should file for bankruptcy as it carries no value whatsoever

Ref Off Ref - I'm sure many will agree, you obviously don't know the League's Discipline Secretary, namely Eddy 'Fagin' Mee

FC Rumania from the Middlesex also applied to join the Spartan, Essex and Kent leagues although their applications were too late. They have secured a ground sharing deal with Cheshunt

That'll be nice. I'll be able to get my windscreen cleaned while watching a game !

So are you saying clubs coming up from dv 2 are bound to fail too?

No, I'm not saying that at all, you're putting words into my mouth, you may recall that AFC Dunstable and Hadley were promoted from Division 2 in 2008/2009 and they're both in the Premier Division now

I love the way you didn't mention Ampthill gaining promotion to the Prem this season...especially as you constantly refer to our previous history with Padbury and them winning Division 2 last season.

FC Rumania from the Middlesex also applied to join the Spartan, Essex and Kent leagues although their applications were too late. They have secured a ground sharing deal with Cheshunt

I doubt that they have! The Ryman League would not allow Cheshunt to do this.

Horace - It's a typical example of Club's trying to run, sorry, sprint, Usain Bolt style, before they can walk isn't it, Sport London e Benfica and Hayes Gate are proof in the pudding.

Saturday, 26 May 2012

FC Romania v Willesden Constantine

icon_map.pngHaringey Borough FC

3:00 PM

NOTE......CHANGE OF VENUE ( fix sec 25-4-12 )

Another nice little earner for Haringey Borough, what with Haringey & Waltham Development's groundshare and the lucrative weekend market at Coles Park they must be coining it in

• 2 weeks later...

Savagebee - What's the latest on Southall FC, have you heard anything on the grapevine

Savagebee - What's the latest on Southall FC, have you heard anything on the grapevine

Nope.

Going to watch Southall v Springfield play tomorrow.