Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

Savagebee - Is it me or do you never venture further than your North West London and Middlesex border habitat to watch a game, you remind me a bit of LATO

Savagebee - Is it me or do you never venture further than your North West London and Middlesex border habitat to watch a game, you remind me a bit of LATO

Says he who even sh1ts himself while on the pc coz he can't be arsed to 'venture' to the bog

438.gif

You Mr Rhodes were spotted at Hanwell Town the other week watching your team :lol: Haringey Borough play Hillingdon Borough and out of interest why did you spend most of the second half in the club house on your mobile phone when you should have been outside supporting your team play ? also you didnt seem to know anyone at the game as you were standing on your own all of the time i thought you may have known some of the Haringey Borough supporters as they are yout team :lol:

438.gif

You Mr Rhodes were spotted at Hanwell Town the other week watching your team :lol: Haringey Borough play Hillingdon Borough and out of interest why did you spend most of the second half in the club house on your mobile phone when you should have been outside supporting your team play ? also you didnt seem to know anyone at the game as you were standing on your own all of the time i thought you may have known some of the Haringey Borough supporters as they are yout team :lol:

He must be a leper. Or is that unfair on lepers.

Savagebee - You've certainly showed your true colours with that post haven't you, butter wouldn't normally melt in your mouth on here would it. I'm sure Barnsley Dave will disagree with you as I was chatting to him at half time, I didn't realise that I was being spied on Kim Philby style!

Savagebee - What's the latest on Southall FC, have you heard anything on the grapevine

Nope.

Going to watch Southall v Springfield play tomorrow.

Where do southall play now?

Is it still just up the road from hanwells ground

Southall groundshare with Hanwell Town FC.

O ok when I played them 3 years ago they played up the road from hanwell at. The cricket club nice little pitch with wooden club house

Is ryan de Costa still player manager and had a very good c/m c barrett?

O ok when I played them 3 years ago they played up the road from hanwell at. The cricket club nice little pitch with wooden club house

Yeah they did play there for a bit at the moment know one uses that ground its a waste as its a nice little ground as you say.

Ryan De Costa is no longer at the club.

C.Barret is still at the club and he has been playing Centre-Back and is the club captin he has played superb at times this season.

Yeah they did play there for a bit at the moment know one uses that ground its a waste as its a nice little ground as you say.

Ryan De Costa is no longer at the club.

C.Barret is still at the club and he has been playing Centre-Back and is the club captin he has played superb at times this season.

Ok

southall have always been hard to beat over the years but thought they might have pushed on a bit more.looking good to go up this season got some games in had over 3rd place not a easy league to get out of

Who the manager now then?

Edited by BIG ANT

Steve Embleton

A lot of the Southall players come over from East London.

Steve Embleton

A lot of the Southall players come over from East London.

Ok good luck to them

Will be alot of traveling if they go up from east London what ever league they go in ssm1 or cc1

Will be alot of traveling if they go up from east London what ever league they go in ssm1 or cc1

True!

I know they had travel problems this season aswell.

Savagebee - How much are they paying Hanwell Town to groundshare out of interest

Savagebee - You've certainly showed your true colours with that post haven't you, butter wouldn't normally melt in your mouth on here would it. I'm sure Barnsley Dave will disagree with you as I was chatting to him at half time, I didn't realise that I was being spied on Kim Philby style!

sleeping.gif

We know your true colours dont we.

Thats why you were pointed out at the game so we could warn people that you were there Mr Rhodes.

Edited by Savagebee

why did you spend most of the second half in the club house on your mobile phone when you should have been outside supporting your team play

Savagebee - For your information I could see the whole pitch from the Club house window, it was cold and I was listening to the Barcelona v Chelsea game, I just came incognito for a quiet evening and didn't realise I was being spied upon

Savagebee - How much are they paying Hanwell Town to groundshare out of interest

That would be telling Mr Rhodes. :thankyou:

Savagebee - It's obviously a lot more than what Sport London e Benfica were paying but is it more than what Tokyngton Manor and Hayes Gate paid to the Reynolds Field Club

Savagebee - For your information I could see the whole pitch from the Club house window, it was cold and I was listening to the Barcelona v Chelsea game, I just came incognito for a quiet evening and didn't realise I was being spied upon

Thanks for the information Mr Rhodes.

Savagebee - It's obviously a lot more than what Sport London e Benfica were paying but is it more than what Tokyngton Manor and Hayes Gate paid to the Reynolds Field Club

:jazzybass: Again that would be telling Mr Rhodes.