Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

Were are your team in league ATM

See where they both are come May....and if not top 2 will you still be on here spouting?

London Lions, Harpenden and Hoddeson, 15 goals in 2 home games.....they're the ones to beat.

Edited by No13

For me if Southall finish in the top half of the league i would be very happy with that as its there first season in Division 1.

Dont run before you can walk springs to mind.

For me if Southall finish in the top half of the league i would be very happy with that as its there first season in Division 1.

Dont run before you can walk springs to mind.

Very true statement, however was it not someone within the club who said their goal was 5 promotions in 4 years?

Everyone has ambition, if you make it public though then that's when the hill you climb becomes steeper.

Be nice to see them do well, but Division 1 has always been a very competitive division with this season being no exception

Division 1 has always been a very competitive division with this season being no exception

Yes and i cant see Southall going up this season but you never know.

Very true statement, however was it not someone within the club who said their goal was 5 promotions in 4 years?

Everyone has ambition, if you make it public though then that's when the hill you climb becomes steeper.

Be nice to see them do well, but Division 1 has always been a very competitive division with this season being no exception

Can you explain how this is going to be achieved as for it to happen there would have to be at least a double promotion in one of the years?

Can you explain how this is going to be achieved as for it to happen there would have to be at least a double promotion in one of the years?

HTF should I know.....only stating what was said from a source on here.

Perhaps they've a magic wand, a few spare brown envelopes, or believe they're in the Rhodesworld where anything impossible is....possible?

HTF should I know.....only stating what was said from a source on here.

Perhaps they've a magic wand, a few spare brown envelopes, or believe they're in the Rhodesworld where anything impossible is....possible?

We could just wait the 4 years to see how the 5 promotions unravel themselves.