Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

St Neots Town

Hope to see as many of you as possible at our final game of the season on Saturday.

According to the St Neots forum they will be travelling en mass (some in fancy dress) and looking to have a celebration party. Lets show them the great Ashford hospitality and make it a great famly day.

The league have confirmed that they will be presenting the trophy to St Neots after Saturdays game.

SBF

Glad you started a thread, I didn't want to step on anyones toes. ;)

Really looking forward to this one - the bus is sold out/full so we will be coming in numbers and ready to party! :D Lots of us coming fancy dress so feel free to get involved.

Nice of the League to sort out the trophy at last, only thing that was missing from last Saturdays game.

Hope the weather stays drier than it has been in St Neots this week.

I have tried to get on your forum but for some reason i cant.

We are looking forward to hosting the champions and will be glad to help make it a memorable day for you all. Minus the 3 points of course which will be staying at The RPS!! lol

There will be a race night on saturday where any St Neots fans who are staying down here are welcome to come to.

The forum currently isnt accepting any new members ( if that's what you meant) until the new site comes along soon.

I am sure im not alone but the points come secondary on Saturday, I just want to finish what we started on Saturday and lift that trophy! :D

I think most of us will be heading home on the club coach before 6 so sadly I wont be able to take part in the race night but I am looking forward to a great day for both clubs.

Sorry Rowan, Horses are banned at the RPS. You will be welcome to graze in the field behind the ground with the other nags while the game is in progress.... :lol:

We had a game going on last season while two ponies that had got into the ground were being coaxed back to the field with cup cakes..... what flavour would you like Rowan? :P

I missed yesterday's game, though I was the noisy Ashford fan who managed to make and enjoy the midweek draw at St. Neots.

Glad St. Neots went up as they're a newly moneyed club without the big time charlie attitude (something of a rarity), they play lovely football and they're a decent, well organised, grounded bunch. The only down side is that I prefer their old badge to the new one!

I'd miss the 'derbies' and banter, but I hope Slough Town win the play-offs, as their league form this season also deserves a higher level.

As for us, nice to see the Saints lads appreciated our efforts. We're a small, homespun club, usually in the underdog role, but we know when to acknowledge the efforts of others.

Right, we've finished the league season with two defeats, let's finish the entire campaign with two wins!