Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This seasons highlights.

Now the season has finally come to an end it got me thinking of my best games this season.....

The Essex Senior Cup final win is well up there, as we played a cracking game of football. Also I look back on the home win against AFC Hornchurch when we were 1nil down and won 4-1!! :D

And not to forget we beat Concord Rangers away!!! We may not have made the playoffs this season but it's had it's highlights.

:D

I'd just like to say how great the YELLOW ARMY are every single game getting behind the team! We have to be the most vocal team in the league.

What are your highlights on the season?

I can't wait for next season! Any predictions for next season? If it's not too early to say. :D

Been to a couple of good away games this season Grays was a great game with a brilliant atmosphere, really enjoyed the win at Lewes, of course the Concord win (if that counts as an away game!) and ESC.

Highlight at home for me was the game against Lowerstoft, great game, good atmosphere and 'that goal' by BWG.

Looking forward to next season and hopefully a push for promotion!