Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE FINALS

Two finals next week, cant wait!

Monday 7th vs Northwood at Wealdstone FC and Wednesday 9th vs Badshot Lea at Aldershot Town FC

Both are evening kick offs.

Who's going?????

Time to hunt some silverware!!!

Re-arranged darts match Monday, not sure about Wednesday Aldershot is a long way :shrug:

But, if you time it right, there is at least one train from Ashford that goes direct to Aldershot.

I'll be going direct to Wealdstone and, if the result goes our way and there's room, I might try to blag a lift back to the club...

Ed, shall we meet at Waterloo on Wednesday? We can replicate the St Neots trip!

Excalibur Graham's very kindly giving me a lift tomorrow (hoping for a second success after Bognor's play-off win today!).

Beano, I'd be catching the 17.55 from Waterloo on Wednesday - that gets to Aldershot at 18.40. No idea about the trains back, bearing in mind there could be extra time and penalties as well as the presentation. Don't forget the scoops - I'll try and remember to get some myself! :lol:

Anyone going by train from Ashford to Aldershot needs to catch either the 17.37 or 17.40 to ensure getting there for kick-off. For anyone who's not been to Aldershot Town's ground before, it's no more than a five minute walk from the station.

The last train which gets you back to Ashford leaves Aldershot at 21.34! There's a 22.30 which gets you to Staines for 23.38.

Edited by Swifty

Won 4-2 0n pens (Macca saved two) after drawing 4-4 in normal time. 3-0 down early in the second half, Kofi scored 4 to put us 4-3 up only to concede with a few minutes left.

Exhausted !!!

Well done lads . . . on to Wednesday.

SBF