Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

sense of humor

get a sense of humor.

if we go into the conference next season

we will need a sense of humor we at the moment we don't seem to have.

oppostion fans take the P*ss and instead of having a laugh and a joke with them we get on the defensive, no wonder then that we are getting a reputation of being the fans with the least sense of humor and are so far up ourselves, don't get get me wrong but i can see their point of view, i love canvey island football club but over the years i think we have lost the fun.

i am wondering if it is worth it,

i am starting to enjoy games less and less even if we win because if you can't have a laugh and a joke and enjoy watching the game then i don't think there is much point.

i was digusted with the canvey fans with the amount of abuse they were giving one fan on saturday all the were trying to do in my opinion is create a bit of atmosphere.(another thing we lack).

For the first time in my life I was disgusted to be a Gravesend fan on Monday night. My fellow 'supporters' behaved like hooligans to a young lad who, admittedly, was wearing a Canvey scarf. The lad was simply enjoying the game at our expense but the language directed to him made me sick to my stomach.<p>On the strength of that alone, I hope Canvey win the league as I have found their banter, both at Park Lane and on this board, both good humoured and clean.<p>Norman<p>Actually, that message above is a load of old cobblers, posted by me, Merv CIFC. But see how easy it is for idiots to come onto the board, pretend to be someone they're not (from an opposing club) and stir up all sorts of trouble. This board has so many good threads and the crack between CI and G&N and CI and BTFC (both) is usually terrific. The underlying strength is that so many of those posting have the abiltiy to take the p**s out of each other but, more importantly, out of themselves.<p>Let's stop these stupid anonymous postings that actually say very little, but have enormous potential to stir things up between several groups of terrific supportser.<p>Merv CIFC

that old cobblers how you put is how i feel.

that is my point when something is said about canvey you take it personally if i want to put a message on am i not allowed to just because i don't say all good things about them then its another club trying to cause trouble, Well i am a canvey fan and you can come to my house and i will show all the programmes i have.

like i say sometimesyou need look at things in a different way.

abusing players/fans is not support.

everyone is allowed to have a say...