Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Celebrity Deal Or No Deal

Did anybody watch Deal Or No Deal earlier today with Olly Murs on it, he came across as a genuinely nice bloke, as did his family, and it was a shame to see him walk away with just 50p for his Charity which you could see he was passionate about. The popular gameshow can be quite cruel sometimes.

You really have dug out an old thread here Cliff! Five years old. How do you do it? Why do you do it? You really must have nothing useful to do to be trawling five year old threads looking for something to post.

I used to watch Deal or No Deal every day, but stopped last summer when I decided that I couldn't stand another minute of Noel Edmonds and his ridiculous and endless verbiage regarding the boxes and their significance. It's a game of random chance for God's sake!

Do you find that you suddenly "fall out" with celebs that you used to find ok? (I still have a picture of Amanda Holden face down showing her barse ar$e as my desktop wallpaper though!) What a fine bum that is.

Did anybody watch Celebrity Deal Or No Deal on Sunday evening with Sarah Millican, the talented Geordie comedian who, like Olly Murs did the previous week, came across as really humble and genuine.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anybody watch Celebrity Deal Or No Deal this evening with Peter Andre who always comes across as very genuine and likeable, we're all entitled to one mistake in life aren't we and his was obviously being taken in by Jordan

Celebrity Deal Or No Deal on prime time Sunday night tv, albeit Channel Four, is proving far more popular than the often mundane weekday afternoon slot, did anybody watch Jordan throw, sorry, chuck away £250,000 tonight and instead go home with a measily £16,000, for once she was sheepishly lost for words.

Do we know who is on Celebrity Deal Or No Deal on Sunday, it has quickly become 'must see' tv hasn't it

Do we know who is on Celebrity Deal Or No Deal on Sunday, it has quickly become 'must see' tv hasn't it

Well I'm sure you will soon enlighten us with this anticipated news Rhodes.

Does anybody know why Celebrity Deal Or No Deal wasn't on this evening, the usual 'plebs' show was on this afternoon and I almost fell asleep so the Celebrity show in a permanant prime time evening slot is a must.

Let's get ready to rumble folks, it's back with, wait for it, McFly this evening at 6.15, fill your boots

I can't believe that Celebrity Deal Or No Deal wasn't on again today!

I can't believe that Celebrity Deal Or No Deal wasn't on again today!

Ditto the above post from last week, what on earth are Channel 4 playing at!

I can't believe that it's not on again tonight, forget England v Italy!

I can't believe that it's not on again tonight, forget England v Italy!

I already have !

Edited by Big J R

If it had been on last night then I would have definitely watched it and just switched over to the England v Italy game during the advertisement breaks