Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonbridge REALLY don't like us.

cup of tea

Some of them seriously need to reel it in a bit. No place for comments like that in non league.

Size doesn't matter Rob!

I've been coming Hornchurch for 7 years now and no one has explained the hatred for Dagnum.

Mind you, i've never asked either.

But, with the continuing Darts and amount that lot spend over the bar shouldn't the 1st line of the song be changed to,

"We hate Tonbridge Angels"

"We hate Canvey too" Sorry Yellow, couldn't find a replacement for that line

There is no real hatred for Dagenham.

I think they felt threatened by us pre 2004,hence their joyous celebrations and subsequent party on the anniversary of our demise but the fact that at one point we was 4 leagues away from them (now 2) has somewhat changed things.

Don't think we are still too popular with some of their fans but I think it's merely a few not many,most probably don't know we exist.

Thinking about it,I hate tonbridge more,cnts

If we don't play our Capital League game vs Braintree Town there will be another team out there who doesn't like us. They need to beat us by five clear goals (very unlikely!) to win the Title. But if they are not given the chance I suspect they will be pretty miffed.

Capital my man, capital