Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reserve League Cup Final

Again, nothing personal BB but the information given to Farnham from the league is the only reason Bedfont have been reinstated is because of the word 'premier'.

As much as it grates me, if the FA are only dealing with facts then the fact is the wording is exactly that and as they see in ambiguous.

As I previously posted, I have been to bedfont 5 times now and have always recieved a warm welcome and hospitable experience after the game.

The truth and blame of this whole mess has to ultimately lay with the league.

I still feel Bedfont were being a little broad of their interpretation of the wording but if the league had put more thought and with more haste when the situation arose the game would have been replayed and the final would have been played in April.

by the way...the last time i went to bedfont i was massively disappointed to learn that they only ever seem to serve beer and spirits......i always end-up going next door afterwards for a more pleasant tipple.

Again, nothing personal BB but the information given to Farnham from the league is the only reason Bedfont have been reinstated is because of the word 'premier'.

As much as it grates me, if the FA are only dealing with facts then the fact is the wording is exactly that and as they see in ambiguous.

As I previously posted, I have been to bedfont 5 times now and have always recieved a warm welcome and hospitable experience after the game.

I still feel Bedfont were being a little broad of their interpretation of the wording but if the league had put more thought and with more haste when the situation arose the game would have been replayed and the final would have been played in April.

by the way...the last time i went to bedfont i was massively disappointed to learn that they only ever seem to serve beer and spirits......i always end-up going next door afterwards for a more pleasant tipple.

Think i have seen you at a game before bigboy

You are that Groundhopper that's dougs mate always drinking red wine and always with that bloke who looks like rodney from only fools and horses

Am I right?

Edited by BIG ANT

Think i have seen you at a game before bigboy

You are that Groundhopper that's dougs mate always drinking red wine and always with that bloke who looks like rodney from only fools and horses

Am I right?

sorry bigant i think you are wrong...although not for the first time i might add....i seem to recall you being wrong at hartley wintney earlier this season when suggesting the referee did not know what he was doing!!! like the beach boys once said....i get around! ;)

I don't think the info was confidential BB.

I have no doubt the Combined Counties league will have a nice evening out, the rules will be amended and all will be forgotten!

I will be at the game tooo mate so nearer the time drop me a message and we can have a beer.

ou can't miss me,I will be wearing my Eversley FC Shirt, hat, scarf, gloves and carrying by newly purchased Eversley FC mascot teddy bear!

See you next week.

I don't think the info was confidential BB.

I have no doubt the Combined Counties league will have a nice evening out, the rules will be amended and all will be forgotten!

I will be at the game tooo mate so nearer the time drop me a message and we can have a beer.

ou can't miss me,I will be wearing my Eversley FC Shirt, hat, scarf, gloves and carrying by newly purchased Eversley FC mascot teddy bear!

See you next week.

yes will do....have the league shared with farnham where the game will be played and when yet?

They did not even tell us we were not in the cup final!

We found out from Eversley's twitter post! (I am not even going to bother saying anything........!)

I don't know mate.

I am sure it will be posted on here.

They did not even tell us we were not in the cup final!

We found out from Eversley's twitter post! (I am not even going to bother saying anything........!)

I don't know mate.

I am sure it will be posted on here.

shabby of them to say the least but ok thanks

i heard that isnt farnhams secretary or someone involved with farnham on the league commitee sent over a list of players of who could play an who couldnt, an the player who allegedly wasnt elligible's name wasnt on there so therefore freeing him up to play was farnhams mistake?

Marvel, are you saying Farnham tricked Bedfont into playing an illegible player?!

Keep drinking mate!

It comes down to a club secreraty knowing the rules I am afraid mate and it looks like some teams need to do some reading up!

i heard that isnt farnhams secretary or someone involved with farnham on the league commitee sent over a list of players of who could play an who couldnt, an the player who allegedly wasnt elligible's name wasnt on there so therefore freeing him up to play was farnhams mistake?

NM, Ha Ha Ha, Farnham now running the league!??? Best comment i've seen on here in ages!!!!!

NM, Ha Ha Ha, Farnham now running the league!??? Best comment i've seen on here in ages!!!!!

....well someone has got to run the league.....people getting paid and clearly still not doing their jobs correctly or professionally ;)

Marvel, are you saying Farnham tricked Bedfont into playing an illegible player?!

Keep drinking mate!

It comes down to a club secreraty knowing the rules I am afraid mate and it looks like some teams need to do some reading up!

See if you can find the rule and copy it on hear I have read 5 or 6 times and it just don't make any sense

"40.8.3 With the exception of goalkeepers, no player shall be eligible to play in a semi-final or final match unless he has played at least three times for his club in qualifying matches played under the jurisdiction of the Competition during the current season and provided that, in the case of reserve competitions, he has played more qualifying reserve matches than qualifying premier matches. Qualifying matches shall be all matches played under the auspices of the Combined Counties League"

At time of the game I believe he had played 6/7 reserve team games and 13 first team.

"40.8.3 With the exception of goalkeepers, no player shall be eligible to play in a semi-final or final match unless he has played at least three times for his club in qualifying matches played under the jurisdiction of the Competition during the current season and provided that, in the case of reserve competitions, he has played more qualifying reserve matches than qualifying premier matches. Qualifying matches shall be all matches played under the auspices of the Combined Counties League"

At time of the game I believe he had played 6/7 reserve team games and 13 first team.

one thing seems to be for fact amongst all the bravado and speculation on this thread and that is the fa have ruled against the leagues original decision....everything else is blah blah blah...

Keep drinking mate!

are you involved with farnham?

it seems that a team got beat an didnt like it one player didnt cause the loss get over it

Keep drinking mate!

are you involved with farnham?

it seems that a team got beat an didnt like it one player didnt cause the loss get over it

only what i was i told but then i still believe in santa claus the tooth fairy an that pinocchio was a real boy

Marvel, Judging by your grammar you are obviously a bit of a moron, so I will make it clear to you.

Da Point I Is Makin' Is Dat Bedfont Played A 1st Team Bloke In a Reserve Team Cup.

THEN......

Use An Old Rule Dat Said You Had to Play More Reserve Dan PREMIER Games to Get out of it as They said They are Not a Premier Club so Ad Not Broke Da Rule.

Weak, I know but hey, It worked.

CHEATING PAY's Dont IT!

Is that easy for you to understand mate or shall I get my crayons out?