Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reserve League Cup Final

Marvel, Judging by your grammar you are obviously a bit of a moron, so I will make it clear to you.

Da Point I Is Makin' Is Dat Bedfont Played A 1st Team Bloke In a Reserve Team Cup.

THEN......

Use An Old Rule Dat Said You Had to Play More Reserve Dan PREMIER Games to Get out of it as They said They are Not a Premier Club so Ad Not Broke Da Rule.

Weak, I know but hey, It worked.

CHEATING PAY's Dont IT!

Is that easy for you to understand mate or shall I get my crayons out?

check your own grammar first you toby

He is a thoroughly nice chap actually,fishing is his biggest pastime,and caught you HOOK,LINE AND SINKER.BEHAVE!!!!!!

smudge obviously a bitter man that they lost i won't lose any sleep over it.

trust me dat is how i roll peace out blood lol

How dare you be upset that your team were cheated out of a cup FOF?. Every team has the right to ignore the rules. Bedfont just excercised them. You've got a nerve just because you played by the rules and they didn't.

be careful Wotsit....FOF is going to pick you up on your bad grammar!!! excercised or exercised? :lol: you can be at the final with me but you will unfortunately have to pay to get in like me too though!

How dare you be upset that your team were cheated out of a cup FOF?. Every team has the right to ignore the rules. Bedfont just excercised them. You've got a nerve just because you played by the rules and they didn't.

be careful Wotsit....FOF is going to pick you up on your bad grammar!!! excercised or exercised? :lol: you can be at the final with me but you will unfortunately have to pay to get in like me too though!

... maybe he meant circumsised ??

:bolt:

Or even Circumcised

Or even Circumcised

you forgot the question mark smudge lol

Thought Farnham had a Rep on the League Committee?Am I mistaken.

oh really....so that must be how so much is known about the details of the case and appeal process....and that must be source of the conflict of interests....that is incredibly disappointing from both farnham and the league....we have gone from bedfont being accused of cheating to what seems like a flagrant abuse of position...which is worse than cheating

Woooow hang on a minute here! (yes bite if you fancy it!)

Farnham have no rep on the commitee.

Farnham were the last of the 3 clubs involved to be notified.

The only reason Bedfont are reinstated is because of the wording of the rules dating back to when there were only a reserve and premier division and they chose to use that as loophole to avoid expolshon from the competiton.

I accept,. begrudgingly, the FA's decission but please dont try putting any blaim at Farnhams door.

A player played 13 first team games as aposed to 6/7 reserve team games.

Those are the facts.

(Not had chance to spell check, please dont circumsise me, I am stressed)

Normal procedure at all Committee Meetings,if a matter concerns your Club,you are not allowed to partake in the Case concerned.This would of been the case here,for sure.

Smudge; I am not aware of anyone from Farnham Town being on the league committee. I believe that the details were discussed with Farnham by the league to inform that Bedfont had broken the rules (allegedly!!!) and that Farnham would then be re-instated. Rules are Rules and we all know that Bedfont have played the wording quite well! From experiance; what goes around!!!

Normal procedure at all Committee Meetings,if a matter concerns your Club,you are not allowed to partake in the Case concerned.This would of been the case here,for sure.

I'm sure that is indeed the normal protocol on paper but wonder if it is actually done.....at the beginning of this thread the detail was very specific relating to the case....therefore one can only assume that this normal protocol has either not been followed or there is just a general culture of loose-lips between the league and some clubs.

Smudge; I am not aware of anyone from Farnham Town being on the league committee. I believe that the details were discussed with Farnham by the league to inform that Bedfont had broken the rules (allegedly!!!) and that Farnham would then be re-instated. Rules are Rules and we all know that Bedfont have played the wording quite well! From experiance; what goes around!!!

i just checked....a lifetime member of farnham is indeed on the league committee!!!!!! now this is getting interesting.....

All both Farnhams and Bedfonts secretarys were involved in all discussions BB.

Not loose lips, although I would love to be a fly on the Leagues wall when they were told their decision had been overturned by the FA because their rules were ambiguous.

A bit embarassing.