Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Boost the Budget 2012/13

Hello all,

There have been a few conversations around the club about the fans and committee chipping in to a "boost the budget" for next season. Woking do something like this and it has been very successful for them. Ours of course would be on a much smaller scale but anything that helps us compete on the pitch will be welcomed by the management.

This would be voluntary and all proceeds would be used specificly to help with the playing budget. It would be 5 quid a week (unless you wished to chip in more) and will , if we can get enough interest, be set up officially.

If we can improve on last years excellent season it could be a really great 2012/13 for us all.

Whos up for it?

Feel free to email me in confidence bat1tse@aol.com

all the best

Dan

I might be able to do a fiver a week, but I'd have to cut back on match ball sponsorships as a result due to possible 'belt tightening'. Let me see.

I really think this idea should be plugged both at the AGM this week and on the website's page as the main article at some stage. Reach out to more potential ' viewers' and see what happens.