Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies 2012

X man - Well Ampthill did the same to Stotfold Reserves last year and then went off to play another pre-season game elsewhere, at least Aston Clinton have had the decency to let Eric know whereas Stotfold turned up at Ampthill Park

New College, Swindon (Hellenic D1 East) need games:

Due to our opposition pulling out of an arranged pre season fixture New College Swindon of the Uhlsport Hellenic Div 1 west are looking for a pre season fixture either home or away on the following dates:-

Tues 31st July

Weds 1st Aug

Thurs 2nd Aug

If you are able to help us out then please contact

rob.hopkins@newcollege.ac.uk

07739 914888

ianhowler@me.com 07818007126

many thanks

Rob Hopkins & Ian Howell

New College

The Stotfold game was a RESERVE fixture, nothing to do with CB and probably a mistake by your idol Eric.

Why are you intent on damaging Ampthills good name and why continually mentioni this MISTAKE by club officials and not mention every other fixture clash.? Why do you feel the need to dig Ampthill out all the time? You obviuosly have a problem with them what is it?

Fat Albert - So you finally hold your hands up and admit the Club’s mistake then, why did it take almost a year to do so

I didnt know an admission was mandatory or requested. I am not party to the facts only to know it was nothing to do with the first team and as far as i can see only people involved with that part if the club post. Has anyone denied it happened?

AGAIN....... WHY DO YOU NEVER ANSWER QUESTIONS AND CHALLENGES PUT TO YOU.... ?

What is your obsession with Ampthill, and this cancelled friendly between AMPTHILL & STOTFOLD RESERVES..?

who is this Rhodes bloke?

Ive looked at a lot of stuff and no one seems to like him much, is this people just joking or is he a nasty peace of work?

he does pick on a few clubs, did he once be manager of them does any one no?

shocked2%20(2).gif

Strange question to be asking judging by your post in the Rhodes Bitching Thread

crikey there's some proper giving it on this topic, I have to say on the 3 times I met Rhodes he did come across as a complete [****!!****] but think that's bei g nice to the bloke.

Should be prime minister at this rate

Maybe he Means what has he got to do with ssml , he is not involved with any club , don't go and watch any games in ssml what do ever . So who is Rhodes and y come on a ssml forum if he has no interest in a ssml club .

Some bloke with two posts is asking who Rhodes is. The irony.

Rhodes has been involved in and around the SSML for years, there are groundhoppers who've been to less grounds than he has who don't get asked wtf they are doing here.

Rhodes can be annoying, entertaining and constantly looks for and gets bites including from yours truly but his SSML credentials and interest shouldn't need questioning.

Credentials!!!??? Youre having a laugh..

Not particularly, can't stand the bloke but actually seeing a game, not being able to or being a fan from a distance shouldn't have anything to do with your interest in following any team or league and there's no forum rule that you cannot post on here about it.

Im getting sucked in , rising to Rhodes and his snidey comments. I,ll just go back to reading not posting. I have actually met Rhodes....he was wearing a grimey grey suit wiith stains all over it. He looks like Rodney Trotter and talks like Joe Pasquale.

I"ll leave it there only to say if you think he has a right to criticise, patronise, insult and make comments that have no basis in fact but are posted as statements of truth then youre as bad as him.

I"ll leave it there only to say if you think he has a right to criticise, patronise, insult and make comments that have no basis in fact but are posted as statements of truth then youre as bad as him.

But I didn't say that.