Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies 2012

Rhodes I send come on and send greetings and you are automatically on the attack!

Haringey Borough deserve all the success they get as a pillar of the community - in what is a very difficult area! Aki always said he was there for the long term and was building something to be proud of, an OBE, CBE must be long overdue!

Haringey Borough deserve all the success they get as a pillar of the community - in what is a very difficult area! Aki always said he was there for the long term and was building something to be proud of, an OBE, CBE must be long overdue!

3praise – It was genuinely good to hear from you again after so long, where have you been hiding and how’s the family. You’re right about our beloved Haringey Borough, who would have imagined that we would have finished fifth in the Premier Division, it should have been fourth shouldn’t it, and lifted the prestigious Challenge Trophy, were you at Reynolds Field for the Final.

Unfortunately Rhodes I've been away on business for the past couple of years, I did manage to keep up with the mighty green and yellows affairs. As the avid fan you are Rhodes you must be over the moon with our league position, which club are you helping out these days?

Unfortunately Rhodes I’ve been away on business for the past couple of years, I did manage to keep up with the mighty green and yellows affairs. As the avid fan you are Rhodes you must be over the moon with our league position, which club are you helping out these days?

3praise - I thought you would have flown back from wherever you were in the World for the Challenge Trophy Final at Reynolds Field, I’m disappointed or were you on God’s work spreading the gospel. I’m currently on a sabbatical however it’s that time of the year when I get knocked over in the rush with job offers for the new season so watch this space.

Unfortunately Rhodes I’ve been away on business for the past couple of years, I did manage to keep up with the mighty green and yellows affairs. As the avid fan you are Rhodes you must be over the moon with our league position, which club are you helping out these days?

3praise - I thought you would have flown back from wherever you were in the World for the Challenge Trophy Final at Reynolds Field, I’m disappointed or were you on God’s work spreading the gospel. I’m currently on a sabbatical however it’s that time of the year when I get knocked over in the rush with job offers for the new season so watch this space.

It's getting rather difficult to wade through all this BS when looking for a decent comprehensive list of SSML Pre-Season games!

What a shambles yet again!!

Loosely – Okay, here’s an update for you:

Saturday 30 June

London Lions v Fisher (2.00)

Saturday 7 July

Leverstock Green v Crawley Green (1st and Res. double header)

Tuesday 10 July

St Margaretsbury vs Goffs Oak (6.30pm)

Wednesday 11 July

St Margaretsbury v Harpenden Town Reserves

Saturday 14 July

AFC Dunstable v AFC Kempston Rovers

AFC Kempston v Ampthill Town

Leverstock Green v Hemel Hempstead Town

London Lions v Aveley (2.00)

Totternhoe v Buckingham Athletic

Tring Corinthians v Aylesbury United

Tuesday 17 July

Ampthill Town v MK Dons

Haringey Borough v Wivenhoe Town

Hoddesdon Town v Royston Town

Thursday 19 July

Bedford v Biggleswade Town

Saturday 21 July

AFC Dunstable v Luton Town XI

Aston Clinton v Ampthill Town

Biggleswade Uniterd v Shefford Town & Campton (4.00pm)

Buckingham Athletic v Aylesbury United

Haringey Borough v Tilbury

Leverstock Green v Broxbourne Borough (Herts Charity Shield)

London Lions v Hertford Town (2.00)

St Margaretsbury v Harlow Town

Tring Athletic v Hullbridge Sports

Sunday 22 July

AFC Dunstable v Northwood (2.00)

Tuesday 24 July

Ampthill Town v Barton Rovers

Biggleswade United v Barton Rovers

Buckingham Athletic v Banbury United

Oxhey Jets v Wingate & Finchley

Winslow United v Aylesbury United

Saturday 28 July

AFC Kempston Rovers v Aylesbury United

Ampthill Town v Oadby Town

Berkhamsted v Harpenden Town (Herts Charity Shield)

Buckingham Athletic v Northampton Spencer

Hamworthy United v Hanwell Town

Hertford Town v Harlow Town

Leverstock Green v Desborough Town (1st and Res. double header)

London Lions v Sawbridgeworth Town (Herts Charity Shield)

Totternhoe v AFC Dunstable

Tring Athletic v Northwood

Tuesday 31 July

Aylesbury United v QPR XI

Berkhamsted v Chesham United

Hanwell Town v Northwood

Langford v Oakley Sports

Tring Athletic v Hendon

Wednesday 1 August

AFC Dunstable v Leighton Town

Saturday 4 August

Ampthill Town v Luton Town XI (TBC)

Berkhamsted v Ware

Buckingham Athletic v Olney Town

Thame United v Aylesbury United

Tuesday 7 August

Welwyn Garden City v Berkhamsted

Taking into account the 'Hertford Town Circus Continues' thread, have the Club arranged any pre-season friendlies as yet other than Harlow Town on 28 July as under Chinola they would have had at least half a dozen in the pipeline by this time.

You can't help yourself can you Rhodesy?

Loosely – What are you talking about, Chinola worked tirelessly at Hertford Town and, if you recall, had at least half a dozen pre-season games already arranged by this time last year including a trip to the delights of Herne Bay

Rhodesy, whatever happened to the great clement temile

3praise – How long have you got, perhaps I should PM you rather than bore members who aren’t really interested

Loosely – What are you talking about, Chinola worked tirelessly at Hertford Town and, if you recall, had at least half a dozen pre-season games already arranged by this time last year including a trip to the delights of Herne Bay

Massive respect for Chinola but he has moved on and I wish him all the success in the world but you should shut the f*ck up and let Hertford move on because I bet between us we haven't got a clue just how hard they work.

Loosely - Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning, I didn't think that you had such a close affinity for Hertford Town

Rhodesy - what on earth are you talking about? What have my waking habits got to do with you ceasing from your usual sh1t stirring?

Please tell us that Ian W hasn't let you off the leash so that you can run riot.