Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luke McCormick

Loosely - So what about Phil and Amanda Peak, eight year old Ben and ten year old Arron's devastated parents, have you considered their feelings

Rhodes, 

What Luke did was terrible, unforgivable and downright stupid.

However, to tell clubs not to give him a chance is stupid as well.  Let's say, for instance, that instead of Luke McCormick driving the car it was Rhodes who committed that offence.   Does Rhodes then deserve a second chance?   Very easy to judge in cold blood.

Had Luke McCormick done what Ian Watkins did, then absolutely he should never be free in a billion years.   

Loosely - So what about Phil and Amanda Peak, eight year old Ben and ten year old Arron's devastated parents, have you considered their feelings

How interesting you should ask this knobjockey. Have you ever spared a thought for the family of Meredith Kercher when promoting and supporting the convicted criminal Amanda Knox? Have you ever denied her the right to make money from her skill at fiction writing?

Don't you feel that this perfectly demonstrates your hypocrisy?

Zippy - Surely you agree that McCormick has got off lightly for snuffing out the lives of two young boys and totally devastating the lives of their parents with the father Phil being crippled for life due to the injuries he sustained, he must wish that he had died too with his sons in the crash. I don't think Loosely has taken that into account with his trademark flippant comments or put himself in their position.

I don't know Luke personally, so I can't say how he feels about the whole ordeal.  How do we know for sure that he doesn't cry every night over what he has done?

If somebody accidentally killed somebody close to me, then yes I'd be upset and very angry.   However, if it was an accident, in time I may be able to forgive that person.  Had it been a premeditated killing then I wouldn't have been able ever to forgive them.

By all means, criticise what he has done, but what Luke did could have been done by any one of us had fate been different.   If it had been you who had done what Luke did, would you want others to eventually forgive you?

Typical of our Rhodesly to sidestep the questions and points put to him. I've no doubt that readers see him for the hypocrite and shitestirrer that he is.

I don't know Luke personally, so I can't say how he feels about the whole ordeal.  How do we know for sure that he doesn't cry every night over what he has done?

If somebody accidentally killed somebody close to me, then yes I'd be upset and very angry.   However, if it was an accident, in time I may be able to forgive that person.  Had it been a premeditated killing then I wouldn't have been able ever to forgive them.

By all means, criticise what he has done, but what Luke did could have been done by any one of us had fate been different.   If it had been you who had done what Luke did, would you want others to eventually forgive you?

The fact is though that it wasn't an accident, and crying himself to sleep every night is irrelevant. Mccormick drove a high powered car while p1ssed and I would imagine everyone on this planet would understand that its wrong. To say it could have been any one of us is just plain daft because most sensible people wouldn't dream of driving while over the limit. 

Anyway all this talk about forgive and forget is all just so much bollix. No-one knows whether that family can forgive let alone forget except them and it's no one else's business if they do or they don't. McCormick is some kind of special a-hole who can stew for what he's done or make the most of what life has left for him after becoming such a reviled character. There for the grace of God and all that but no idiot has the right to say what he does for a job, or not. Not even that pr1ck Rhodesly.

Typical of our Rhodesly to sidestep the questions and points put to him

What questions and points are you referring to out of interest.

I don't know whether any members have seen this unique footage of McCormick shortly after his arrest, he doesn't appear to be particularly remorseful when he learns from Police officers that he is a killer:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3832122/Video-of-moment-Luke-McCormick-told-he-killed-child.html

He looks in shock to me

He still looks p...d out of his head to me!

What questions and points are you referring to out of interest.

How interesting you should ask this knobjockey. Have you ever spared a thought for the family of Meredith Kercher when promoting and supporting the convicted criminal Amanda Knox? Have you ever denied her the right to make money from her skill at fiction writing?

Don't you feel that this perfectly demonstrates your hypocrisy?

Well there's the above Rhodesly as an "for instance". Strange how you managed to miss it. Not.

Loosely - What on earth has this thread about the killer Luke McCormick got to do with Amanda Knox

Loosely - What on earth has this thread about the killer Luke McCormick got to do with Amanda Knox

Your hypocrisy Rhodesly, that's what they have in common. I'm not at all surprised that you cannot see that.

Your hypocrisy Rhodesly, that's what they have in common. I'm not at all surprised that you cannot see that.

The average IQ is supposed to be 100. Loose and Rhodes make this average, Loose being 150.

However, to tell clubs not to give him a chance is stupid as well

A directive could have quite easily been sent out to all Club's, including grass roots level, telling them not to employ McCormick, that would have forced him out of the game and to seek employment elsewhere

A directive could have quite easily been sent out to all Club's, including grass roots level, telling them not to employ McCormick, that would have forced him out of the game and to seek employment elsewhere

That would probably be illegal.

Well after taking legal advice then from 'Mr Loophole' type lawyers, killer McCormick doesn't belong in the beautiful game at any level

Well after taking legal advice then from 'Mr Loophole' type lawyers, killer McCormick doesn't belong in the beautiful game at any level

Clearly he does, he's got a contract with a football club. 

Loosely - Yes but it doesn't make it right does it, Swindon Town saw sense and got rid of him and Plymouth Argyle should hang their heads in shame!