Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luke McCormick

Wow Loose, Rhodes will never understand that last sentance! Not sure I do.

Loosely – You persist in banging the drum on behalf of ‘your hero’, Luke McCormick, and say that he should be given the opportunity, following the completion of his criminal sentence, to resume his football career but can I ask you to put yourself in the position of Mr and Mrs Peak, McCormick killed their two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them, what if it had been your children.

Wow Loose, Rhodes will never understand that last sentance! Not sure I do.

Check again.  :lol:

Loosely – You persist in banging the drum on behalf of ‘your hero’, Luke McCormick, and say that he should be given the opportunity, following the completion of his criminal sentence, to resume his football career but can I ask you to put yourself in the position of Mr and Mrs Peak, McCormick killed their two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them, what if it had been your children.

Oh dear Rhodesly, you seem to have forgotten my response to you on this matter, namely why you keep banging the 'Manda Knox drum - so to speak - if you are suddenly so concerned for the parents of children killed by their killers?

You answer that little ole question and I shall oblige. So to speak my dear Rhodesly.

Edited by Loose

namely why you keep banging the 'Manda Knox drum

Loosely - Apologies for sounding like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Michael Howard but what has Amanda Knox got to do with the killer Luke McCormick

Loosely - Apologies for sounding like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Michael Howard but what has Amanda Knox got to do with the killer Luke McCormick

I accept your apology Rhodesly.

Forget the football aspect for a moment.

Ian – That’s just it though, it is football related which makes this particular topic unique, footballers are role models and looked up to by young children, impressionable kids attending matches at Home Park will not necessarily know who, sorry, what McCormick is and cheer him!

Looks like Loosely has finally given up banging the drum for killer McCormick!

Looks like Loosely has finally given up banging the drum for killer McCormick!

What on earth are you on about Rhodesly? A few posters have disagreed with your fairly rabid and radical views, nothing new there is it? You just happen to be an extremely sad and if I might say so of lower than average intelligence individual.

I note you have decided to avoid answering why you are in favour of supporting one murderer in their chosen money making schemes and yet not in favour of another killer who has actually served their sentence earning from their chosen profession. Says it all about you doesn't it?

Loosely - Please put yourself in the position of Mr and Mrs Peak, McCormick killed their two young boys and totally destroyed their lives, what if it had been your children and you were in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

How interesting you should ask this knobjockey. Have you ever spared a thought for the family of Meredith Kercher when promoting and supporting the convicted criminal Amanda Knox? Have you ever denied her the right to make money from her skill at fiction writing?

Don't you feel that this perfectly demonstrates your hypocrisy?

Rhodesly - I will only bother to quote the above yet again since you are determined not to answer it. Your hypocrisy is massive. 

Loosely - Seriously though if your only two precious children had been killed by McCormick and you had been crippled and put in a wheelchair by him for the rest of your life would you still tout the killer as some sort of hero like you shamelessly appear to be doing.

Rhodesly - I will only bother to quote the above yet again since you are determined not to answer it

Loosely - But what has this thread about a killer goalkeeper got to do with Amanda Knox, that's my point as there's a lengthy thread on that particular topic

What on earth are you on about Rhodesly? A few posters have disagreed with your fairly rabid and radical views, nothing new there is it? You just happen to be an extremely sad and if I might say so of lower than average intelligence individual.

I note you have decided to avoid answering why you are in favour of supporting one murderer in their chosen money making schemes and yet not in favour of another killer who has actually served their sentence earning from their chosen profession. Says it all about you doesn't it?

The clues are all in the posts Rhodesly, all you have to do is read them and understand them sorry, get one of your slightly cleverer friends sorry, carers to explain it to you.

The clues are all in the posts

What clues are you referring to, I really think you have finally lost the plot!

Typical of our Rhodesly to sidestep the questions and points put to him. I've no doubt that readers see him for the hypocrite and shitestirrer that he is.

Loosely - All I want to know is why you are defending the killer of two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them and, in addition, destroyed the lives of their parents putting the Father in a wheelchair for the remainder of his life.

Loosely - All I want to know is why you are defending the killer of two young boys who had their whole lives in front of them and, in addition, destroyed the lives of their parents putting the Father in a wheelchair for the remainder of his life.

Has he paid is dues to society?

If yes, then he is free man.

It is as simple as that.

If you are saying that people with past convictions can't play football, then that is a different matter and would affect several people.

You can't discriminate against one person just because of your views.

You have to approach anyone in that category the same.