Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Denny King Memorial Cup Final 31.5.12

May & Bakers V Runwell Hospital over at AFC Hornchurch 7.45 KO.It's the final game off the eofl season

and shouldn't disappoint.

Edited by dagger

M&B won it in the last minute with a good strike. Both teams battled but a combination of a dry pitch and end of season fatigue meant there wasnt much football played.

Was a close game,with Runwell having the best of the first half while bakers upped there game in the second half.

Sub Arron chambers scored the winner with a over head kick in the 94th minute to win the tie.

Motm was awarded to M&B's Danny Gillard.Agree with Smallsy the pitch was very dry and bumpy with some good

football played in spells.Also quite surprised by how many turned up.

Dagger you have a funny idea of an overhead kick!!

M&B probably deserved it in the end. They started to play some better football towards the end as Runwell ran out of steam. I liked the M&B number 9, do you know his name? Gillard had a solid game but should have scored a couple of headers.

Haha im sure it was as his back was to goal?i dunno.If the number 9 was playing up front on his own that is Ricky Chappel,

Or possibly Hussain Isa,i agree Gillard deserved motm but should of scored.Look forward to playing use next season.