Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction time season 2012 - 2013

So who do you think will be the surprise packages then?

Prem-Guernsey for me, Windsor ,H.Villa. Bottom 3 Chessington, Sandhurst & Ash.

Div 1-Eversley, Staines & Knaphill up. bottom Sheerwater.

Now we have lost our management team and most of our playing staff to Thatcham consolidation is the word...........

PREM TOP 3:- Guernsey, Wembley (if involved) and Egham. BOTTOM 3:- Dorking, Chessington and Colliers wood

DIV 1 TOP 3:- Westfield, AFC Croydon and Feltham/Bedfont BOTTOM 3:- Knaphill, South Kilburn and Sheerwater

To add, Southall will do well if involved but I put them just out side the top 3 and Hanworth in the prem could be a suprise package

How on earth could you class Hanworth as the surprise !!! Surely a surprise team is someone who you didnt do so well last season but will this ?

How about Badshot Lea ?

Door Knob do you know something that I don't? Knaphill to finish in the bottom 3 just ain't going to happen.

Feltham and Bedfont may be a surprise, but will need a lot of new players, Croydon we dont know about and Westfield will continue to improve, my opinion Frimley Green, Eversley and Warlingham are the pre season favourites going by last season, however Spelthorne will be strong and Cobham, Lammas will be there but we at Knaphill are planning to challenge this season, we finished strong last season and are hoping to add more quality players to the squad in pre season and talks are going well with our targets, plus if we do go up were all going to go to Ibiza for an end of season Party.

Top 3 of the Prem I think will be Guernsey Windsor Egham,

Top 3 Div 1 I think will be Knaphill, Warlingham, Eversley.

Ellers.

Correct me if i'm wrong but, isnt a forum about opinions and choices?? I make a post and people are telling me what I should be saying or should not be saying!! (pathetic).

The difference is that my choices ar unbiased. Going on last seasons run in I dont think Knaphill did that well and this normally follows on to the next season. I dont dislike any team as I am a neutral nonleague(CCL) follower, I JUST SAY WHAT I SEE

P.S Ibiza sounds great and I hope you prove me wrong

Edited by Doorknob

Think Egham may go close but now Windsor have experienced the ccl they know what's coming so I think they'll go close(again).heard villa may lose at least 2 players (morley and major) due to work.

Pearcey was going to go for Wembley as a shoe in,from what I was told a couple of months ago,but you have convinced me otherwise.Been told you don't tell Porkies.

Smudge if I opted for Wembley it may have come across as arrogant,I think we have a chance but the money isn't as big as some would think if there is any at all.no money has been discussed with me!

How on earth could you class Hanworth as the surprise !!! Surely a surprise team is someone who you didnt do so well last season but will this ?

How about Badshot Lea ?

Badshot Lea ?........what again ! It's a possibility if they learn a lesson by stop splashing the cash getting mercenaries, and should concentrate getting players who actually want to play the club and manager as opposed to the spondylos.............. ;) !!!

Some very interesting predictions from some very knowledgable people but not 1 of you has Camberley to even finish in the top 3 is there a reason for this as they have been a top team for the last 4 or 5 seasons

Dunc le Unc a bit contradictory regarding your comments about Camberley's new manager on another thread

I believe predictions are because of the lack of confidence and uncertainty of what is happening at Camberley next season, and the recent appointment of non-experienced manager ex: chairman Ronnie Wilson.

If you read their forum under 1st team, the thread headed 'New Manager' may explain their concerns,,,, also with recent comments, its not about winning the league for the next 2 seasons ? Could be interesting tho '.

I wonder if it is because of the Managerial change or perhaps something else but I would not bet against them judging by thier previous,for me I am very interested to see how Guernsey get on I think if they finish in the top 3 in thier first season in CCL Prem that would be very good

Prem Top 3: South Park, Guernsey, Windsor

Bottom 3: Dorking, C & H, Sandhurst

Surprise - Cove

1st Div Top 3: Frimley Green, Eversley, Knaphill

Bottom: Farleigh

Surprise: Spelthorne

Almost impossible to make predictions before pre-season. I've a feeling South Kilburn might suprise a few people and also just because FG have a lot of ex Camberley players doesn't mean anything.Division One is a tough league to get out off.

In the Prem I feel Guernsey have another gear to step up too and will win back to back promotions