Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction time season 2012 - 2013

Indeed, although if Guernsey ever make it out of the Ryman League they'll probably be in the Blue Square North - the north/south boundary line is moving ever closer towards the English Channel!

Indeed, it is getting silly. You'd think the FA instead of spending months looking at squishing Step 5 would actually look at the crazy world of Steps 2-3 instead.

Prem - Guernsey, South Park, Windsor

Surprise Package - Cove

Bottom 3 - Hartley, C&H, Sandhurst

Div 1 - AFC Croydon, Eversley, Frimley Green

Surprise Package - Cobham

Bottom 3 - South Kilburn, Feltham, CB Hounslow

Indeed, although if Guernsey ever make it out of the Ryman League they'll probably be in the Blue Square North - the north/south boundary line is moving ever closer towards the English Channel!

That will suit us as the people up North are meant to be more friendly than Southerners. :)

Prem top 3 - Guernsey - Bedfont - Hanworth Villa

Div 1 - Lammas - Knaphill - eversley

Edited by ~V7BSFC~

That will suit us as the people up North are meant to be more friendly than Southerners. :)

I'll remind you of this, if you ever have to travel to Workington and Blyth Spartans! ;)

You're always welcome at our new home, when it's finally built!

Its so hard to predict the bottom 3 in this league as a lot of the sides are competing at the same level financially,as for the top I will be very surprised if the league winners do not come from Windsor,Guernsey,Hanworth Villa, Egham or Camberley,all sides with good budgets,my surprise would be Badshot Lea,but thats based on weather or not they will have a big budget,hopefully Epsom can get back to finishing in the top 10 again

Its so hard to predict the bottom 3 in this league as a lot of the sides are competing at the same level financially,as for the top I will be very surprised if the league winners do not come from Windsor,Guernsey,Hanworth Villa, Egham or Camberley,all sides with good budgets,my surprise would be Badshot Lea,but thats based on weather or not they will have a big budget,hopefully Epsom can get back to finishing in the top 10 again

Guernsey do not pay though ......................allegedly ;)

LoL,Well spotted bom xx,could you let me know the correct spelling so I dont make the same mistake in the future please

Edited by Dessie

Guernsey do not pay though ......................allegedly ;)

Allegedly ! ...Oh no Newbs don't get me started on that again......... :P !

I heard that Swindon Town are looking at Mike Chennels and also Ross Allen (sorry Guernsey Donkey, Hong Kong Phooey and Maisiecat!)

Div 1- knaphill Frimley green eversley

Bottom 3- Westfield cb hounslow south kilborn

Surprise- Sheerwater Fc. A lot of work seems to

Be done down there and there signings so far for this season are looking sharp.

Either way I can't see one team running away with it so it should be an interesting season ahead

When do fixtures come out